• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Time to get back into the game! :D

Chris01

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Well folks, it's certainly been a while since I last posted here, obviously I came back firstly due to the animal crossing Switch announcement and well to cut a long story shorter, basically I moved into my own flat 3 months ago and was planning on starting a new town in New Leaf to coincide with said personal achievement but I was so busy I didn't round to it, but now I feel like the time is right to start myself a new town! :D I have missed playing it so much, I hope to make more friends! For those who know me on TBT, I missed you, and for those new, hello I hope to we will be good friends ^_^

Welcome back! I love how everyone's coming back to tbt after the switch news! Glad to have you again with us! :blush:

Glad to hear there are others who like me, have had their interest in New leaf renewed just becuase of this announcement, I'm too excited! I'll be making a thread as soon as I get my new town sorted out on NL!

Oh my goodness, first Toadsworthy makes an appearance and now you!! Hello sweetie :) So lovely to see you. I'm not here often either, but do come on every once in a while to earn tbt. I hope you've been well and congrats on the new flat! HUGS!

Welcome back! Also, congrats on the flat!
One day I hope to live above ground (I am from Toronto) but rent is insane here haha.

Oh my goodness, first Toadsworthy makes an appearance and now you!! Hello sweetie :) So lovely to see you. I'm not here often either, but do come on every once in a while to earn tbt. I hope you've been well and congrats on the new flat! HUGS!

HELLO DORIAN, oh its lovely to hear from an old friend :)

Back