• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TIL (Today I Learned) ...

Today I learned that I really don't like Big Top (he's in my campsite today, after A LOT of resets to get a lazy for spending bells..) but I do like the idea of having an elephant in my town =)
I also learned from Zucker that Kid Cat wipes Sallys glass off before taking a sip, and Robin told me she want a new pair of designer boots from selling fish.. I prefer selling bugs, but that's just me ;p

Yesterday I learned that it's really boring and time consuming to campsite reset.. And that I didn't enjoy meeting the blue unicorn.. He's scary =/

That other residents than mayor can get the golden can if you've had perfect town for 15 days.. I never even thought of it until my sister told me :D

That other residents than mayor can get the golden can if you've had perfect town for 15 days.. I never even thought of it until my sister told me :D

What?! That's great :D not that I'm even remotely close to having a perfect town... But still! Nice :D
I learned how to subscribe to threads on this forum today.. It helps quite a lot to keep track on things :p

how much I don't think I'd miss Diana too much if she left. It's sad, but I'm a bit tired of her.

I learned that different carpets have different sound effects when you drag stuff!

That Olivia will probably never wear that 8 ball shirt no matter how many times I send it to her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today I just learned that when Isabelle runs a bell jingling sound can be heard. :v

I love that little sound!

Today I learned that you can't place PWP's on the pavement in the Event Plaza... which was a shame because I was planning on putting a Zen Bell on its left and a Well on its right to symbolize the greatness of the N64 and the GCN.

Back