• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TIL (Today I Learned) ...

Today I learned that I really don't like Big Top (he's in my campsite today, after A LOT of resets to get a lazy for spending bells..) but I do like the idea of having an elephant in my town =)
I also learned from Zucker that Kid Cat wipes Sallys glass off before taking a sip, and Robin told me she want a new pair of designer boots from selling fish.. I prefer selling bugs, but that's just me ;p

Yesterday I learned that it's really boring and time consuming to campsite reset.. And that I didn't enjoy meeting the blue unicorn.. He's scary =/

That other residents than mayor can get the golden can if you've had perfect town for 15 days.. I never even thought of it until my sister told me :D

That other residents than mayor can get the golden can if you've had perfect town for 15 days.. I never even thought of it until my sister told me :D

What?! That's great :D not that I'm even remotely close to having a perfect town... But still! Nice :D
I learned how to subscribe to threads on this forum today.. It helps quite a lot to keep track on things :p

how much I don't think I'd miss Diana too much if she left. It's sad, but I'm a bit tired of her.

Today I just learned that when Isabelle runs a bell jingling sound can be heard. :v

I learned that different carpets have different sound effects when you drag stuff!

That Olivia will probably never wear that 8 ball shirt no matter how many times I send it to her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today I just learned that when Isabelle runs a bell jingling sound can be heard. :v

I love that little sound!

Today I learned that you can't place PWP's on the pavement in the Event Plaza... which was a shame because I was planning on putting a Zen Bell on its left and a Well on its right to symbolize the greatness of the N64 and the GCN.

Back