• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

💖✨Tiff's Signature/Shop Banner Shop✨💖 Slots 0/3 [OPEN]

Style 2
Island Name: Bellamor
Shape: 17
Villagers: Baabara, Bertha, Bonbon, Colton, Deirdre, Drago, Julian, Peck, Roscoe, & Sydney
Background Image:
134798-red-glitter-background-2560x1440-for-pc.jpg
Font Style: You can pick, anything fancy/vaguely cursive looking will work
Any Additional Details: I'd like it to say "Mayor Ellis of Bellamor", and that the native fruit is pears, if that's alright!
Hi! Here is your signature. Please let me know if you want anything changed or different. I'd be more than happy to make any changes to it for you!

EwpcbWc.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/EwpcbWc.gif[/IMG]
Signature by [URL="https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/tiffs-signature-shop-slots-1-3-open.590002/#post-9911612"]Tiff[/URL][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Thank you for your patience! Please let me know if I can modify anything for you! 💕 💕
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much, it's really nice to see a shop like this in TBT again. 💙 Please take all the time you need. I hope you feel better soon!
Here you go! Please let me know if you want anything different or changed or different colors or something!

2Fa2mNj.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/2Fa2mNj.gif[/IMG]
Signature by [URL="https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/tiffs-signature-shop-slots-1-3-open.590002/#post-9911612"]Tiff[/URL][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

I'd be more than happy to edit it any way you want! Thanks again for your patience💕💕

Last edited:
Here you go! Please let me know if you want anything different or changed or different colors or something!

2Fa2mNj.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=1][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/2Fa2mNj.gif[/IMG]

I'd be more than happy to edit it any way you want! Thanks again for your patience💕💕
Ah thank you so much!!! It's beautiful, love the way it turned out! Sent you the tbt too 💙

Thank you so much, I love it!! 💖💖💖 No edits needed, it's perfect!
I sent the tbt, as well!

hello again dear :blush: i'm back for the new season!

Style 1
Island Name: canary bay
Shape: i really love 21 to 25 or anything in this style, they're perfect for autumn/halloween! i'll let you choose what fits the background best. i'd also love for the signature to not be too big, something similar in height to the one i have now would be great.
Background Image: something fall themed and not too busy, that doesn't have too many details to fit in the shape you choose, like this maybe, or this, or anything similar.
Font Style: same as last time - all caps or all lowercase, in a simple and basic font
Any Additional Details: if you can incorporate a tiny pumpkin that'd be awesome! i hope i didn't add too many details ahah. take all the time you need and have fun!

thank you for your time ♥

Do you happen to have any seashell type shapes? I want to order something either very mermaid-y. OR if you have potion bottle type shapes, I'd love to get like a forest-y, witchy type sig. ; v ;

Your signatures are SO pretty, I'm in awe.

hello again dear :blush: i'm back for the new season!

Style 1
Island Name: canary bay
Shape: i really love 21 to 25 or anything in this style, they're perfect for autumn/halloween! i'll let you choose what fits the background best. i'd also love for the signature to not be too big, something similar in height to the one i have now would be great.
Background Image: something fall themed and not too busy, that doesn't have too many details to fit in the shape you choose, like this maybe, or this, or anything similar.
Font Style: same as last time - all caps or all lowercase, in a simple and basic font
Any Additional Details: if you can incorporate a tiny pumpkin that'd be awesome! i hope i didn't add too many details ahah. take all the time you need and have fun!

thank you for your time ♥
Yes thanks for ordering again! I’ll start working in this right away! Love the background pictures you chose!💖 It might take me a little longer than usual as i’ve been battling some health/mental health issues lately but i’m excited to work on this!
Do you happen to have any seashell type shapes? I want to order something either very mermaid-y. OR if you have potion bottle type shapes, I'd love to get like a forest-y, witchy type sig. ; v ;

Your signatures are SO pretty, I'm in awe.
I can do witchy or forest-y! I have a lot different shapes not listed so whatever you come up with will be fine! Order whenever you’re ready, and i will say it might take me a little longer as i’m dealing with some health/mental health stuff and it’s been pretty rough for me lately.💖

Style 1
Island Name: Ivywood
Shape: 9
Background Image: Something foresty or something to do with nature. It's up to you if it's a gif or still image
Font Style: You pick what you think fits best with the background
Any Additional Details: Could my Friend Code be in the signature somewhere? It's 1822-1470-1872. I understand if I'm asking too much though

Yes thanks for ordering again! I’ll start working in this right away! Love the background pictures you chose!💖 It might take me a little longer than usual as i’ve been battling some health/mental health issues lately but i’m excited to work on this!

thank you for accepting and still making orders despite not feeling well 🥺 take all the time you need of course, your health comes first always. i hope these issues pass soon, i'm sending you love ♥

Style 1
Island Name: Windfall
Shape: A pumpkin if you have it!
Background Image:
OIP.jpg

Font Style: anything spooky!
Any Additional Details: I would really like it to just have a creepy halloween vibe if you can. Thank you!

Style 2
Island Name: Keima
Shape: 10
Villagers: Muffy, Mott, Coco, Monique, Pippy, Zucker, Bob, Marshal, Dobie, Raymond
Background Image:
2fae6db4ec5ee1919d54329a7c33b14c.png

Font Style: any!
Any Additional Details: Native Fruit: Apple

Last edited:
You know there’s a little pic of my Acnh resident on my signature? Are you able to change the pic of my Acnh resident?

Last edited:
Tiff!!!!!! I need a Halloween siggy!!!!!
I’ll post again when I figure out what I want

Hey Tiff! Can I plzzzzz get a siggy from u?

Style 4 Order Form:
Style 4
Island Name: I want my Tbt Name DaCoSim plz!
Font Style: something cute
Background Image: something halloweeny!

extra request, can u put this image with it plz? I can pay extra!!!!
My name can go through the pumpkins or underneath it!
6D065A4E-CB4B-471E-90F3-3A884DB43545.jpg

Style 2
Island Name: Kahlúa
Shape: 9
Villagers: Zucker, Marty, Étoile, Erik, Melba, Doc, Pudge, Fauna, Merengue, and Cephalobot! (You can find Cephalobot's sprite here
Background Image: Boop~
Font Style: The font you used here!
Any Additional Details: Nope! Thanks so much c:

Back