• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

2.0 Update Villager Sprites (F2U) All added!

pinkfawn

Local Pink Deer
Bells
Switch
8429-0882-0986
Island
Jubilee
Hey all, I wanted to update my signature with Shino in the dreamies spot, and figured I'd share the Hoeass sprite edit I made for her. I will try and make more of these (I have a sprained wrist so they will come slowly) but if you want to use whatever ones I get around to making, feel free. Also, if you've made some and want to post them here as well feel free.

You do not have to credit me for these, I'm just making them for fun. This means you can use them for your signature, tier lists, etc. Just link back to here if someone asks where you got them from.

hM5rUyE.png
Shino
kj3cICN.png
Sasha
LrhoDKq.png
Petri
yBF6n3L.png
Tiansheng
50UE87V.png
Ione
shhHh1Z.png
Marlo
oCfNRxe.png
Cephalobot
5vUPIuF.png
Quinn

Chabwick, Zoe, Ace, Rio, Frett, Azalea, Roswell and Faith all have sprites already made by Hoeass, so I will not be making those.

Last edited:
Would you ping if/when you can do Petri? No rush of course. :giggle:
Shino lookin cute!

man, thank you so much for doing this — your sprites look amazing! i’d love to suggest cephalobot if that’s okay, but absolutely no pressure at all!

also, i hope your wrist heals soon! sprained wrists aren’t very fun. 🙁💗

Thanks for those sprites, I love to use them for my signature 🙏 😍

For the next villagers to make I suggest : Ione, Tiansheng and Cephalobot.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I'm home from work and I will work on getting the rest of the new villagers finished tonight. I did just realize that the original creator of the sprites, Hoeass, already has sprites made for the villagers that are returning from the Gamecube (Roswell, Faith, Rio, etc) so that cuts down my work a lot. I will update again once the remainder of the new villager sprites are done!

Omg! These are so cute! 💕 You are so talented!

Now if only I could find the old ones to match and make a signature. 😊

ahhhhh they all look so adorable omg!! thank you so much again for doing this! 🥺

Omg! These are so cute! 💕 You are so talented!

Now if only I could find the old ones to match and make a signature. 😊

if you’re talking about sprites of other villagers, you can find them here:

sprites of sanrio villagers:

sprites of new acnh villagers (raymond, judy, etc):

ahhhhh they all look so adorable omg!! thank you so much again for doing this! 🥺

if you’re talking about sprites of other villagers, you can find them here:

sprites of sanrio villagers:

sprites of new acnh villagers (raymond, judy, etc):

Aaahhh thank you so much! 😍

Oh, cool! Thank you so much for this!

Back