• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Tier 4 and 5's that you love and just can't find!

It took me forEVER to finally find someone offering Gaston. He was the last villager I needed for my all-bunny town. I thought it would be harder to find Chrissy or Coco because everyone was wanting them at the time, but nope!

Daisy, Bonbon, Hazel, Molly, and Apple! I had Hazel she was very fun to have around and maybe sometime the others will move in

Teddy unfortunately. I was looking for him for a while but he always gets voided or I never catch him in time.

I'm sorry, but Hazel is a curse. Had her in my first town, she moved to my little sister's, I restarted my town after she lost her cartridge, she moved back in. After she moved out, she moved to my sister's new town. We couldn't get rid of her lol

I personally love Derwin as a tier 5. I think Bluebear is tier 4, and she deserves to be higher.

PATTY!!
Actually I did see her the other day for the first time ever in a cycling town but my town is full now :( she is literally the only peppy like the look of....just could never find her :(

Yes, this is a real problem with the Tier system. The majority of villagers are not high tier, so they are autovoided, so they become more rare.

I have been lurking in every cycle town that permits it. I am waiting on Frita (tier 5) and Drago (tier 3) to show up. The only thing you can do is lurk a ton. You won't see them otherwise.

The good thing is that usually people will let those low tier villagers go for cheap or free. :)

[sub]i was shocked to find out that wendy was only tier 4! she's so adorable... jacques, too, although he's not a dreamie of mine. he looks like most people you see in starbucks.[/sub]

Kitt, Alfonso, Diva, and Hans are some

I don't understand why nobody likes Alfonso ;-; He's such a cutie
HANS IS TOO!

So, so many... Most of my favourite villagers have been lower tiers and there are a few of the top tier villagers that I just don't understand why they are even popular... I have a cycling town and I always keep a lookout on the looking for thread for the lower tiers, then if they show up I tend to go find the person... a bit like backwards lurking. Ha.

Back