• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Tier 4 and 5's that you love and just can't find!

It took me forEVER to finally find someone offering Gaston. He was the last villager I needed for my all-bunny town. I thought it would be harder to find Chrissy or Coco because everyone was wanting them at the time, but nope!

is Chevre in tier 4 or 5? I am searching for her everywhere but just cannot find her unfortunately :(

Daisy, Bonbon, Hazel, Molly, and Apple! I had Hazel she was very fun to have around and maybe sometime the others will move in

Teddy unfortunately. I was looking for him for a while but he always gets voided or I never catch him in time.

I'm sorry, but Hazel is a curse. Had her in my first town, she moved to my little sister's, I restarted my town after she lost her cartridge, she moved back in. After she moved out, she moved to my sister's new town. We couldn't get rid of her lol

I personally love Derwin as a tier 5. I think Bluebear is tier 4, and she deserves to be higher.

PATTY!!
Actually I did see her the other day for the first time ever in a cycling town but my town is full now :( she is literally the only peppy like the look of....just could never find her :(

Yes, this is a real problem with the Tier system. The majority of villagers are not high tier, so they are autovoided, so they become more rare.

I have been lurking in every cycle town that permits it. I am waiting on Frita (tier 5) and Drago (tier 3) to show up. The only thing you can do is lurk a ton. You won't see them otherwise.

The good thing is that usually people will let those low tier villagers go for cheap or free. :)

[sub]i was shocked to find out that wendy was only tier 4! she's so adorable... jacques, too, although he's not a dreamie of mine. he looks like most people you see in starbucks.[/sub]

Kitt, Alfonso, Diva, and Hans are some

I don't understand why nobody likes Alfonso ;-; He's such a cutie
HANS IS TOO!

So, so many... Most of my favourite villagers have been lower tiers and there are a few of the top tier villagers that I just don't understand why they are even popular... I have a cycling town and I always keep a lookout on the looking for thread for the lower tiers, then if they show up I tend to go find the person... a bit like backwards lurking. Ha.

Back