• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Things that made you cry

AppleCracker

Call me Mikey
Bells
One thing that made me almost cry was when Zucker came up to me randomly and just said how much he likes me!

Nothing have yet make me cry but one day I received a random letter from Barold telling me his nightmare of me leaving the town make him cry! And he wrote to me to promise I will never leave them. Omg it so touching I felt tears in my heart and wanna hug him and say no I wont! So I wrote him back a letter xD

Pixels make us cry :blush:

> the thread

Last edited:
I guess one thing that makes everyone cry. Villagers plot.

When I fell in a pitfall carrying my favorite balloon, I burst into tears. I MEAN, BURSTED. INTO. TEARS.

Like, it had me down for the next month after it happened. Occasionally, I still cry over it.

Last edited:
When I accidentally run over my hybrids... Or worse, when ugly villagers sit on my hybrid meadows T____________T

When I'm diving and those damned lobsters ALWAYS get to the ropes.

When a dreamie is in my campsite and I have no room. :(

When I fell in a pitfall carrying my favorite balloon, I burst into tears. I MEAN, BURSTED. INTO. TEARS.

Like, it had me down for the next month after it happened. Occasionally, I still cry over it.

I once tripped in a friend's town while I was holding a balloon. I asked if I could turn off the wi-fi switch without saving to get my balloon back. She let me do it and I got my balloon back.

one time i left the island without putting anything in the box and i started crying

one time i left the island without putting anything in the box and i started crying

I'm so sorry! That really stinks. *hug!*

I once went TO the Island, only to find out when my inventory was full of GREAT beetles that I forgot to empty the stupid box last time I was in town. ARGH! I didn't cry, but my language wasn't fit for a sailor's ears...

What kind was it?

I'm so sorry! That really stinks. *hug!*

I once went TO the Island, only to find out when my inventory was full of GREAT beetles that I forgot to empty the stupid box last time I was in town. ARGH! I didn't cry, but my language wasn't fit for a sailor's ears...

<3 you're tuff

Nothing really in game, but (and I know this sounds silly) I get really anxious or scared playing with other people. I've traded a couple of times but my heart was beating so fast that I haven't done it since. A fear of other players is silly, I know! :3

Nothing really in game, but (and I know this sounds silly) I get really anxious or scared playing with other people. I've traded a couple of times but my heart was beating so fast that I haven't done it since. A fear of other players is silly, I know! :3

No, it's not silly, because it's not silly to YOU. I have anxiety and panic issues and I don't think I could play with other players, either. Heck, I haven't even done Toy Day yet because it scares me. I was a week late for Halloween and almost a month for the Harvest Festival. It's okay; we all have some fears, and I know that I share yours. I think I'd panic myself silly if I tried to do more than a quick trade with someone and everybody here is nice. Now Island Tours...that's WAAAY out of my league. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

<3 you're tuff

Lol!

Back