• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The World Ends With You Anime

Man I remember playing this game on my NDS (it's been 13 years omg)! Interesting that they recently released it on the switch, then there's an anime adaptation... Are they planning on a sequel of some sort?

Man I remember playing this game on my NDS (it's been 13 years omg)! Interesting that they recently released it on the switch, then there's an anime adaptation... Are they planning on a sequel of some sort?
there's heavy speculation that a sequel is on it's way as well! i wonder if it will follow the same characters, or if it will be a new cast? poor neku if he has to go through the reaper's game a 4th time :oops:

Omgosh yesss I loved The World Ends With You. It was a neat story and had loveable characters and even got a cross over in Kingdom Hearts. So more please!

Yikes, the anime adaptaiton was not good at all way too rushed af otherwise glad the original jp sub and some of the music was there still otherwise yeah it sucks.

Back