• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The unoffical "X" Research Thread

Yeah but think about it.
No one knew about The wishing star thing at first but that is true, sometimes these things are true, and if it is a wild goose chase, those can be fun :lol:

PKMNMasterSamus said:
OMG! I was standing in my town and I heard walking like next to me like by town hall and nobody was there! Then I kept hearing it again!
Umm...fish! Look at this. I heard it with my own ears *points to ears*

I was walking around my pond by the museum minding my own business and I heard this weird noise. At first I thought it was the pond but then I walked away from it and it followed me. Then Portia appeared out of thin air! *literally* But she wouldn't talk to me.
I swear X disguises himself

I'm not sure if its is real or not, some sories are really fake (like the one where he said he talked to it then his batterys died -_-) and the sound does sound a little fake. But i'm not sure

:p
But someone said, the weird bubbly noises that people heard was a glitch where a fish gets stuck on land. It also could be a glitch, that a hacker caused on accedent, and it was spread through WIFI (like blanca and villagers sometimes are)

Yeah, it could've been a villager, that I couldn't see, like they walked behind a tree? Now, I think X is fake.

Now that I think about it... Fish is right, he doesn't seam real. But i will keep this thread and still do some research on it.

Once, I heard a very small, sudden noise, and a streak "ran" right past me.

It was like a ghost. Hard to explain, for it was so sudden.

But I saw it, all right. It was not my imagination.

:blink:

Well I still think it could be real....
they left quite a bit out of the players guide already and this is the sortof stuff that makes an online game more fun, the unknown :lol:

SPORGE27 said:
Well I still think it could be real....
they left quite a bit out of the players guide already and this is the sortof stuff that makes an online game more fun, the unknown :lol:
yeah, like the nintendo items

Such liars. How could you trick an entire comunity?????

I am so mad I wasted time looking. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

there is still something out there, I have heard noises that I could never replicate, no matter what I did, however, I have rarley seen something strange, there was a time when I saw a fast moving object that was on land, I thought is was a bug, but it was a little too big.
I never actually went looking for "x" I just was walking along in my town, about a month ago.

Back