• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Treehouse - For Your General TBT Fair Questions

Does anyone know how long the Fair threads will be available? I haven’t looked through all the entries and was wondering how long I have to do so. (what I have seen so far is amazing- how are y’all so talented?!?!?!😭)

So people who guessed the correct answer for a Mystery of the Monolith puzzle first are awarded a heart of the forest
and people who are selected as staff favorite entries are awarded a enchanted bloom right?

Hey now, I can't live without my enchanted bloom lol.....

Does anyone know how long the Fair threads will be available? I haven’t looked through all the entries and was wondering how long I have to do so. (what I have seen so far is amazing- how are y’all so talented?!?!?!😭)
usually they're open until staff favorites and votes are all closed. I think they might be open for at least another week!

usually they're open until staff favorites and votes are all closed. I think they might be open for at least another week!
Just to add to this, the past couple of events (Camp Bell Tree, TBT Holiday Market), the boards have remained opened for viewing but hidden from public view, with a gallery created to display all the pictured entries in one place. You'd still need to go searching for any written contest entries like Hero's Crossing.

I added a rosewater and a blue rosewater to my cart but when I purchased it gave me 2 rosewater and no blue rosewater. I'm so sad.😔 how can I fix this?
I went ahead and removed one Rosewater Potion from your inventory and credited you back one Super Token, so you can buy a Blue Rosewater Potion at your leisure. 🐱

will there be a grace period for any contest/event winners to purchase collectibles with their remaining (non-prize) tix before the prizes are distributed after the closing ceremony announcements?

will there be a grace period for any contest/event winners to purchase collectibles with their remaining (non-prize) tix before the prizes are distributed after the closing ceremony announcements?
The event store will not close until 1 week after the closing announcements. Staff should be able to provide the prizes before then with plenty of time left over.

When will the raffles for physical prizes take place? I’m unsure of when to spend some of my tickets because I planned to buy more raffle tickets 😄

When should we expect the enchanted bloom collectibles to be released, will it be as soon as the closing ceremony comes out or a bit after that?

When should we expect the enchanted bloom collectibles to be released, will it be as soon as the closing ceremony comes out or a bit after that?
While this is not a 100% definite answer, the most likely outcome is that the Enchanted Bloom and Heart of the Forest collectibles will be distributed after the winners announcement. This is because prize distribution and the closing ceremony thread itself are being handled by different staff members who are also in different time zones.

I've kept this avatar and signature up so it could be judged for the Ethereal Ensembles contest, I was wondering if staff favorites are set in stone (considering the closing ceremony is in 2 days) and we would be able to change our avatar/signature now? I have a pic I've been wanting to use as an avatar for like 2 weeks lol.

I've kept this avatar and signature up so it could be judged for the Ethereal Ensembles contest, I was wondering if staff favorites are set in stone (considering the closing ceremony is in 2 days) and we would be able to change our avatar/signature now? I have a pic I've been wanting to use as an avatar for like 2 weeks lol.
We are still in the process of deciding staff favourites.

Are lineups taken in consideration for staff favorite for Ethereal Ensembles?
asking just to make sure, I didn't see anything in the thread itself that says so because I can no longer use the lineup I used at the beginning of the fair since I don't have one of the birthstones anymore
but I've kept my same avatar and signature up

Actually wondering aswell for the staff favorites, if it counts gor the backdrops? I see a few that still have one, but mine disappeared and I fear it will make the chances smaller D:

Are lineups taken in consideration for staff favorite for Ethereal Ensembles?
asking just to make sure, I didn't see anything in the thread itself that says so because I can no longer use the lineup I used at the beginning of the fair since I don't have one of the birthstones anymore
but I've kept my same avatar and signature up
Actually wondering aswell for the staff favorites, if it counts gor the backdrops? I see a few that still have one, but mine disappeared and I fear it will make the chances smaller D:
It's a no for both of these.

Back