• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Treehouse - For Your General TBT Fair Questions

Mairmalade

mar 🐳
Staff
Bells
Island
Wisteria
Galaxy Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
🌳🌳🌳

You're bound to have a few questions while you explore. Please take a moment to relax in The Treehouse and ask your general fair questions here. :)

If you have a question about a specific event or contest, please ask the host(s) directly.

Important Links 🔗

FAQ ❔

1. How Do I Earn Tickets?
2. Will I Be Able to Trade Fair Collectibles?
3. Is It Possible to Be Nominated for Multiple Events/Contests?
4. Are Physical Prizes First-Come, First-Serve?
5. When Will I Receive My Tickets From Contests and Events I’ve Entered?
6. Are Tickets Transferrable?
7. Will I Be Notified if My Entry Doesn’t Meet the Requirements?
8. Where Can I See What Events/Contests I’ve Got Tickets From?
9. Will There Be a Raffle To Spend My Leftover Tickets?
10. How Will Contest Winners Be Determined?
11. How Will Staff Favorites Be Determined?
12. How Many Staff Favorites Will There Be?

1. How Do I Earn Tickets?
The best way to earn tickets is by participating in one many of the events and contests! You'll earn fair-specific tickets for participating and some may offer additional tickets to winners.

2. Will I Be Able to Trade Fair Collectibles?
All TBT Fair 2022 collectibles may be traded with the exception of the TBT Fair 2022 Patch, placement trophies, Heart of the Forest collectible, and the Enchanted Bloom collectible.

3. Is It Possible to Be Nominated for Multiple Events/Contests?
Yes! However, if you previously won an event and/or contest and are awarded a special collectible (Enchanted Bloom and/or Heart of the Forest,) you will not be eligible to receive two of the same special collectible. We will add the full list of contests/events you win in the collectible message though if there are multiple.

If there are bonus tickets for winners for that particular event/contest, you will still get those.

4. Are Physical Prizes First-Come, First-Serve?
All physical prizes have very limited quantities and are first-come, first-serve for purchase within the shop.

5. When Will I Receive My Tickets From Contests and Events I’ve Entered?
You will receive your tickets for a specific entry when a staff member has accepted it with a green accept reaction.

6. Are Tickets Transferrable?
TBT Fair tickets are not transferable. If you don't use them, you lose them! It is also not possible to exchange tickets with other members.

7. Will I Be Notified if My Entry Doesn’t Meet the Requirements?
Rules and submission guidelines for activities may differ. Please read all contest and event threads carefully. If something is unclear or you're unsure if your entry would qualify, please reach out to the host.

8. Where Can I See What Events/Contests I’ve Got Tickets From?
You may view a list of all transactions within your Transaction Log.

9. Will There Be a Raffle To Spend My Leftover Tickets?
We typically host a few raffles at or near the end of the fair for you to spend any leftover tickets on. Specific information and instructions will be released when determined.

10. How Will Contest Winners Be Determined?
Staff will nominate entries internally to go to a public poll. Users will then be able to vote to determine a top three.

11. How Will Staff Favorites Be Determined?
Staff will review entries internally to nominate their favorites. Entries with the most staff votes will be selected.

12. How Many Staff Favorites Will There Be?
We won't have a specific number to provide until the staff favorites are actually announced. The number of favorites selected is based on a few factors such as the number of rounds and/or the number of entries for a particular event.

Last edited:
Hello, I apologize if the answer to this question has been posted elsewhere and I simply missed it.

In regards to physical prizes, is it limited to 1 item per person? I doubt I’d have enough tickets by the time they go live, however I have a sibling who is also a massive AC fan, they just don’t really trade or play online.
I was wondering if theoretically I could order a prize for myself, and order a prize to give to my sibling?

I completely understand if this isn’t allowed or frowned upon, since technically I would be redeeming 2 very limited prizes, even if one were a gift.

Thank you! :)

Edit: It isn’t likely, however if I could convince my sibling to participate with an account of their own and simply get what they want themselves, is it okay we share an address? I understand how shipping two prizes to the same address may look a bit sketchy. :/

Unless I did my math wrong, there will be 54 tickets available by the time the physical prizes open up, meaning that the standee cannot be bought at that time. As a result, buying the standee is at the mercy of which submissions get approved first. Would it be possible to move this items date out if that is the case to eliminate that factor?

Hello, I apologize if the answer to this question has been posted elsewhere and I simply missed it.

In regards to physical prizes, is it limited to 1 item per person? I doubt I’d have enough tickets by the time they go live, however I have a sibling who is also a massive AC fan, they just don’t really trade or play online.
I was wondering if theoretically I could order a prize for myself, and order a prize to give to my sibling?

I completely understand if this isn’t allowed or frowned upon, since technically I would be redeeming 2 very limited prizes, even if one were a gift.

There is no rule that limits what you choose to buy with your tickets. e.g.: if you wanted to aim for the sticker pack and a pencil case, you're welcome to do so.

There is also no rule that controls what you do with your physical prize once received (it's yours, after all!) If you wanted to, for example, give stickers to someone in your family, you could.
Hi is the participation tracker optional to use?
The participation tracker is a complimentary resource to help you keep track of things during the event. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.
Unless I did my math wrong, there will be 54 tickets available by the time the physical prizes open up, meaning that the standee cannot be bought at that time. As a result, buying the standee is at the mercy of which submissions get approved first. Would it be possible to move this items date out if that is the case to eliminate that factor?
I don't have an immediate answer for this, but I'll bring your concern to the staff team for discussion.

I don't have an immediate answer for this, but I'll bring your concern to the staff team for discussion.
Quick update on the above:

This has been investigated and we have decided to push the date for the availability of specific physical prizes. You can view the update in the Prize Booth here.

Any chance the backdrops can be made to last the duration of the fair, or will we have to re-purchase?

Any chance the backdrops can be made to last the duration of the fair, or will we have to re-purchase?
Unfortunately, you will have to repurchase them. We purposely made them last only three weeks so people can try more than one if they want (and not cost even more bells).

Just came here to ask the same question as above. Also super curious as to how I got 14 without even doing anything lol
Hi!! Thank you so much for running this event!! So far it's a lot of fun. I have a quick question, what is fairy dust?🤔
If I had to guess its intentionally a mystery. My guess its for some upcoming event, maybe the gnome thing?

It’s probably for one of the events that are opening tomorrow. I think some are opening on the 13th.

week two starts off tomorrow and the events that it includes are: count inside the bottle, enchanted elixirs, hidden hideaways, forest of the lustrous, where is gnome?, and the wishing well. my first hunch was that fairy dust was collectible or raffle related (i know lol copium) but maybe it's event related? my guess is maybe we use the dust to colour the potions in the enchanted elixirs? 🤔

Hi! Quick question, have the Ethereal Ensembles entries been accepted yet? If not, will they be accepted anytime soon? Or did I miss something?

Edit: Oops, didn't read the part about contacting the hosts directly for certain event questions, so please disregard this post. 🙃

Last edited:
Hi! Quick question, have the Ethereal Ensembles entries been accepted yet? If not, will they be accepted anytime soon? Or did I miss something?

Edit: Oops, didn't read the part about contacting the hosts directly for certain event questions, so please disregard this post. 🙃
They have not been reviewed yet. @LaBelleFleur has had a busy week at her new job so she will get to them a bit later.

For future reference, you can check how far along we are with accepting entries by looking at earlier posts in the thread and seeing if the host has used the "accepted" react on them or not.

Are the staff favorites for the contests gonna be held near the closing of the fair right?

Back