• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Treehouse - For Your General TBT Fair Questions

I submitted an entry for round 2 of enchanted elixirs on 8/24 and it still hasn't been acceted(dk if any of them have). I messaged the one running it(Jeremy I think) a few days after and he said he'd be doing them soon. I messaged him again 2 days ago and haven't heard back. Not trying to be pushy but the fair ends in a couple days so if something is wrong with my entry I won't have much time to fix it. Anyone know anything about this?

I submitted an entry for round 2 of enchanted elixirs on 8/24 and it still hasn't been acceted(dk if any of them have). I messaged the one running it(Jeremy I think) a few days after and he said he'd be doing them soon. I messaged him again 2 days ago and haven't heard back. Not trying to be pushy but the fair ends in a couple days so if something is wrong with my entry I won't have much time to fix it. Anyone know anything about this?

Jeremy has a full-time job and he is currently unwell, and when he is able to come online he plays a vital role in supporting our team in processing contest nominations and staff favourites as events wrap-up, so I would ask that you please try be a little more patient with him. All of the TBT staff are adult volunteers and sometimes we won't have time to accept entries until after the event or round ends because of our work and family commitments - e.g. in Behind the Bookcase, I didn't review the final 2 pages of submissions until four days after the submission deadline due to working 6am-8pm most of this week.

We try to make entry requirements as transparent as possible so that users shouldn't need to re-submit. I've taken a quick look at your entry and I personally would not accept it because putting a packet of chocolate in a jar does not read as an arts and crafts project to me - and, at least to my understanding, Enchanted Elixirs is a creative craft event. However, I'm not the host for this event and I haven't seen the Round 1 submissions so I don't know where Jeremy has drawn the line for minimum effort. I would advise looking at what other people have done with their entries and assembling something akin to those in case you are asked to re-submit.

It says that Ethereal Ensembles ends today on its home thread, but the tracker thread says it ends tomorrow.

Unrelated, but I wish Jeremy good spirits and health. Get well soon.

Jeremy has a full-time job and he is currently unwell, and when he is able to come online he plays a vital role in supporting our team in processing contest nominations and staff favourites as events wrap-up, so I would ask that you please try be a little more patient with him. All of the TBT staff are adult volunteers and sometimes we won't have time to accept entries until after the event or round ends because of our work and family commitments - e.g. in Behind the Bookcase, I didn't review the final 2 pages of submissions until four days after the submission deadline due to working 6am-8pm most of this week.

We try to make entry requirements as transparent as possible so that users shouldn't need to re-submit. I've taken a quick look at your entry and I personally would not accept it because putting a packet of chocolate in a jar does not read as an arts and crafts project to me - and, at least to my understanding, Enchanted Elixirs is a creative craft event. However, I'm not the host for this event and I haven't seen the Round 1 submissions so I don't know where Jeremy has drawn the line for minimum effort. I would advise looking at what other people have done with their entries and assembling something akin to those in case you are asked to re-submit.
yes i know that yall volunteer and have full time jobs. like i said i just want to make sure i have time to resubmit if needed. and yes i have looked at other entries and my first round entry was a jar with rabbits feet and it was accepted. nowhere did i see it say it was an arts and crafts things. ive seen ones with stuffed animals and pens in them and thats not arts and crafts either. i also have a full time job and am limited on time to do this which why i wanted to be sure i had time to resubmit if necessary. there have been times i thought my entried were acceptable based on the guidelines and given and they werent. i wont ask again dont worry.

When does the fair shop close? I’m having trouble finding a date anywhere.
It was actually just answered here :)

It was actually just answered here:

Ha yes, I saw! Shouldn’t have posted twice. I’d forgotten there was a general questions thread and thought it might be more appropriate here.

I added a rosewater and a blue rosewater to my cart but when I purchased it gave me 2 rosewater and no blue rosewater. I'm so sad.😔 how can I fix this?

So people who guessed the correct answer for a Mystery of the Monolith puzzle first are awarded a heart of the forest
and people who are selected as staff favorite entries are awarded a enchanted bloom right?

So people who guessed the correct answer for a Mystery of the Monolith puzzle first are awarded a heart of the forest
and people who are selected as staff favorite entries are awarded a enchanted bloom right?
No, the Wednesday winners for the Mystery of the Monolith get the Enchanted Bloom collectible:
  • 1 winner (first to answer correctly) for each of the Wednesday puzzles will also receive the elusive animated Enchanted Bloom Collectible!
The most straightforward way of explaining who gets what collectible is that any event winner or event staff favorite gets an Enchanted Bloom collectible, while any top 3 placer in a contest gets a Heart of the Forest collectible.

is there any estimate on when staff faves will be announced?
We do not have an estimate date to share at this time. We haven't actually started the contest nominations yet, and these are higher on our priority list than the staff favourites, so the latter will be a while off yet.

Also, as a reminder: staff favourites won't be announced until the closing ceremony.

We do not have an estimate date to share at this time. We haven't actually started the contest nominations yet, and these are higher on our priority list than the staff favourites, so the latter will be a while off yet.

Also, as a reminder: staff favourites won't be announced until the closing ceremony.
okay, good to know 😊

Any info on if / when the magical firework collectible will be activated for this event? iirc previous fairs it was during closing ceremony but I wanted to ask. Ty!

Any info on if / when the magical firework collectible will be activated for this event? iirc previous fairs it was during closing ceremony but I wanted to ask. Ty!
I think you've mixed this up with another event! We don't activate the Magical Fireworks after the TBT Fair.

I added a rosewater and a blue rosewater to my cart but when I purchased it gave me 2 rosewater and no blue rosewater. I'm so sad.😔 how can I fix this?
your best bet is to simply find someone to trade a blue rosewater potion with. maybe if possible, someone that hasn't spent their super tokens and wants a rosewater potion. then they can buy a blue for you plus whatever other one they want for themselves, then trade your their blue rosewater your your rosewater

your best bet is to simply find someone to trade a blue rosewater potion with. maybe if possible, someone that hasn't spent their super tokens and wants a rosewater potion. then they can buy a blue for you plus whatever other one they want for themselves, then trade your their blue rosewater your your rosewater

The rosewaters aren’t tradeable, so they wouldn’t be able to do that.

Back