• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Treehouse - For Your General TBT Fair Questions

I just got another alert that i received an event reward but i have no idea what or where it is. its not a token this time i checked. i really wish it would say what it is or let u click it and give u a pop up or take u to it. How do i find out what it is? thanks

Uh, what is this event reward and what was it from? By the way it was NOT the wishing well rewards I already got those
EDIT: I guess it's from count inside the bottle even though I was nearly a hundred digits away from the correct answer? :unsure:
Screenshot 2022-08-20 185505.jpg

If you go to your transactions it will say. I just checked and looks like it's from the Count Inside the Bottle event!
thank you
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know why the forest of the lustrous event is locked? there was supposed to be a new one today

wait i see that the forest of the lustrous has a new round opening today at 7, but the thread is still locked. is the round postponed?

thank you
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know why the forest of the lustrous event is locked? there was supposed to be a new one today
7pm was the deadline for the first round. For the second round I'm currently waiting for the staff member who is working on the line art (I believe it's currently still late night/very early in the morning for them)

I'll post the new line art and reopen the thread as soon as it's ready :)

I was able to purchase one of the physical items, how do I submit my shipping info and other things. I am veeeeery confused on this! Maybe this has already been asked or I am just dumb!!!
Last fair, an administrator, usually Jeremy, messages you to submit your shipping information on a private contact the staff forum after all the events have concluded/fair is over. Not sure if the format is still the same, but I would guess it would be similar this year as well.

I have a question about the raffle tickets. The eShop gift card raffle tickets you can buy multiple of at the same time, but for the Celeste plush raffle tickets you can only buy 1 at a time. Does this mean the Celeste ones are unique (even though it says you can buy as many as you want in the description)? I just wanted to ask before I buy any.

Not a question, but the tracker thread has an error. It says on August 25th Where Is Gnome? round two ends and round three begins instead of round three and four.

it's a pretty minor thing at this point, but I thought you'd like to know that detailed week four portion of the calender tracker hub thread (post #6) says round one closes/round two opens for forest of the lustrous submissions, instead of rounds two/three

If the gaming grove says to submit two entries a week and there is only two weeks of the fair left does that mean we will only get a total of 8 tickets from it? I'm confused.

If the gaming grove says to submit two entries a week and there is only two weeks of the fair left does that mean we will only get a total of 8 tickets from it? I'm confused.
This is spot on. Where is the confusion arising from?

This is spot on. Where is the confusion arising from?
Hm oh, so I guess that would mean you only need to participate or speculate in 4 sessions total and all the other ones are intended for fun if people still want to do more 😅

The collectibles this year are beyond amazing 😍 Is it possible to know who designed them? (I am obsessed with the purple butterfly so need to say thank you for a dream collectible 💜🦋💜)

The collectibles this year are beyond amazing 😍 Is it possible to know who designed them? (I am obsessed with the purple butterfly so need to say thank you for a dream collectible 💜🦋💜)

Just copying from the opening post! All of the collectibles are so beautiful, it's so hard to choose what to spend those tickets on! 🥰💖

• Collectibles - crystals, lily of the valley, bluebird plush, butterfly spirits, butterfly wand, potions, heart of the forest, enchanted bloom: Laudine
  • Collectibles - mushroom lamps, gnome, TBT Fair 2022 patch: Mistreil

Out of curiosity, is there any planned date for when the polls of the three contests will go up?

At this time, we are unable to give an estimate as to when the poll for public voting will go live. We cannot begin the staff nomination stage until the contest entries have finished being reviewed by their respective hosts.

Back