The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing

loveguts

Bells
So I re-read this let's play last night and damn.. I haven't read it in years but suddenly I got the urge.
Has anyone read it or remember it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still can't believe they made the kid so young..

OMG. I haven't read that story in forever. I remember when it first came out I thought it was really cool, but then it just turns into one of those urban myths like Aika Village. =P

OMG. I haven't read that story in forever. I remember when it first came out I thought it was really cool, but then it just turns into one of those urban myths like Aika Village. =P

true, true
idk I think I like it more than Aika's..

Aika Village has more mystery to it, which what makes it better, in my opinion. I mean, up to the point where you get illustrations, no matter how disturbing they are, they put you off even considering the possibility that it's true, which is what ruins any scary story for me. Aika Village doesn't even have a story, really. The story is for yourself to determine, even if your version is false.

Sorry if I seem dumb, but what's "The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing" and where do I go to read it?

Honestly,I didn't think it was that scary.I definitely like Aika Village better,since the story is one that you can make up yourself,and plus,I like mysterious stories more than murders.

Just my two cents.

Aika Village has more mystery to it, which what makes it better, in my opinion. I mean, up to the point where you get illustrations, no matter how disturbing they are, they put you off even considering the possibility that it's true, which is what ruins any scary story for me. Aika Village doesn't even have a story, really. The story is for yourself to determine, even if your version is false.
Ah true, true!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if I seem dumb, but what's "The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing" and where do I go to read it?

It's a fanmade comic-like story. You can read it here.

I honestly thought it was hilarious. It made me laugh more than anything. That's what it is meant to make you do. They obviously were not being serious

thread number 6525837383 about this stupid comic.

Can we stop bringing it up please?

Ha. Had a few laughs out of it. Someone had too much free time.

I mean, it was eerie and all, but kind of cheesy. The pictures did make me flinch a bit as I wasn't expecting them and they were a little creepy (especially the Penny dialogue ones). However, the entire story was a bit awkward as a whole...

The point at the beginning that states "No images were altered", etc, makes it seem like they want the story to be believable when it really isn't. And idk how the decided on Penny out of all the villagers to be "Tom Nook's wife". Like why? Why? Why?

Why?

This is actually the first time I've heard of it and I'm in the middle of reading now. It's really good! Not creepy or anything, just really funny I think.

it's sooooooo bad. it's not even clever or anything, because after a bit, none of it is even relevant to the game. it's just a generic dumb story that's trying too hard to be scary, but with tom nook.

Last edited:
I will never look at Tom Nook the same way again after reading that story.
But it wasn't 2spooky or anything, actually pretty funny.

Back