• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

the song thats on repeat

my taste in music is clearly all over the place lol, but i’ve had these songs on repeat for a while now, to the point where i’m surprised that i’m not sick of them yet. 🤣

Just wanna
DUN DUN DANCE
DUN DUN DANCE
DUN DUN DANCE

Just dance! Just dance!

I love the chorus of this song. It's so catchy and fun! And the dance is also super fun which is a bonus.

hmm most of the time music I listen too don't have lyrics. So I suppose I will list these two songs... well they aren't songs but technically albums but I view them as long really really long song.

This song has been on repeat for me since the start of the pandemic. 💚

ready to love by seventeen and bad alive by wayv have been the most repeated songs on my playlist currently. only gonna list those two because there are a million other songs (literally all kpop) i have on my playlist im always listening to 😂
ready to love - seventeen
bad alive - wayv

Back