do you listen to music on repeat?

do you shuffle or repeat music?

• Total voters
Yep, especially when it comes to visual kei and bands like Exist Trace where the songs are just so good you have to hear it countless times.

I usually find a song I am obsessed with ans listen it on repeat until I hate this song xD

I babysit my nephew most days, so I don’t have a lot of opportunities to find a song that becomes an earworm.

Therefore, when I do have time to listen to music by myself, I’ll play a preexisting playlist or compilation on Youtube. I guess that could be considered as shuffle.

I like repeating songs that get stuck in my head until I can't stand listening to them anymore. Some songs never get tired for me so I play them often.

It depends! If I find a song I really like, then I'll probably listen to it on repeat from time to time, but there are also times when I feel like listening to a variety of songs~

I listen to my favorite songs over and over again, back to back. I don’t think I’ve ever used the shuffle button on my playlist, I just pick the songs I want to listen to.

i've replied here before but i forgot to vote! i'm noticing that i'll either always have a song or an album/ep on repeat so i voted "always on repeat" to cover both of those lol

where's the "i listen to albums sequentially" button, do the kids not do that anymore

Sometimes, when I enjoy a new sound, I need to listen to it again and again. I feel bad if I don't have it in my head, and in the beginning, I can't even remember it well. So yes, some musics I heard them hundred of times. Then I get bored and sometimes the music annoys me or is just ok.

I've already posted here and voted but I have now learned that if I keep looping one song over and over, it means I'm hyperfixating on it. I just thought that was interesting.

I hyperfixate on songs a lot. I can listen to the same set of songs for days on end. ;w;

My favorite song to listen to on repeat currently is From the Start by Laufey! It's such a soothing song c:

If I'm obsessed with a song then yes I'll listen to it on repeat. This happens often. However, I do prefer to make a playlist of 3-4 songs I really like and put that on repeat instead to break-up the monotony.

This weeks rmost repeatable song has been Fancy That by Walker Hayes.

I almost never put a song on repeat. I usually listen to full albums anyways.

I’ll be listening to my playlist on shuffle and then sometimes I’ll hit a song and I’ll be like “oh wow I really feel like this song rn” and loop it, and sometimes I’ll just continue to listen to my 5 and a half hour long Taylor swift playlist on shuffle

Back