Find this song for me?? Offering 200 TBT :)

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Bells
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Skull Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (180) +
I've done this before, and it worked! There is a song on a mix that I REALLY like, but I can't find the Track ID/name/anywhere to download it.

Everywhere online has it titled: "??? by Yaeji." That's all I know! If anyone can find the name and/or link of the song, I'd be happy to send over like 200 bells for your help.

Please, don't spend too much time on it tho. I'm 50% sure it probably isn't published as a single anywhere. But, any help would be awesome!! Even finding tiktoks, vids, etc., about the track would be helpful for sure.

The song is on this mix here: Soundcloud Link and it starts at 51:20, it's the last song on the mix.

Thank you!!

Edit: Done! I think thats about as found as it can get :]

Last edited:
I don't know the name of the song unfortunately, but I was able to crop it out in mp3 format if you wanted it as a download

hi! the most i’ve been able to find about it is a couple of videos of her performing it in portland back in 2018. it was an unreleased and untitled song then, and while that obviously could have changed in the last 5 years, i’ve been skimming through her released songs + her unreleased but titled ones, and so far it’s seeming like it’s still unreleased and untitled. i haven’t been able to find any videos of it on its own aside from the live performances, so i’m not sure if you’ll be able to find much more info about it or be able to listen to it anywhere besides the soundcloud mix/the mp3 format that ichiban has for you. i’ll do a bit more searching, but just wanted to share what i’ve found so far :)

Last edited:
I don't know the name of the song unfortunately, but I was able to crop it out in mp3 format if you wanted it as a download
Yo! I'd love the MP3 for this, I think that's more than sufficient; I'll upload it to my own soundcloud unmonetized so I have it lols. Thank you! I'll send the 200 bells your way
Post automatically merged:

hi! the most i’ve been able to find about it is a couple of videos of her performing it in portland back in 2018. it was an unreleased and untitled song then, and while that obviously could have changed in the last 5 years, i’ve been skimming through her released songs + her unreleased but titled ones, and so far it’s seeming like it’s still unreleased and untitled. i haven’t been able to find any videos of it on its own aside from the live performances, so i’m not sure if you’ll be able to find much more info about it or be able to listen to it anywhere besides the soundcloud mix/the mp3 format that ichiban has for you. i’ll do a bit more searching, but just wanted to share what i’ve found so far :)

Wow nice finds!!! I wanna tip you for your research here, I only have a couple bells I can send your way but I'm v impressed you found youtube clips with like 0 information. Cheers!

Thank you both!

Wow nice finds!!! I wanna tip you for your research here, I only have a couple bells I can send your way but I'm v impressed you found youtube clips with like 0 information. Cheers!

Thank you both!
oh, thank you so much! i appreciate it! ☺️ i’m sorry i wasn’t able to find any more info for you, but i’m glad you’re getting an mp3 format at least!

Back