• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Sims 3

I'm about to buy the PC version, woot! My sister and I finally convinced our dad if we could download on his really good laptop, because my laptop doesn't meet the requirements.

Oh God I love this game. Also, for anyone playing the PC version, get AwesomeMod. It's a great tool that adds a lot of settings that should have been in the base game, especially pertaining towards story creation.

I got it on the PS3 basically cause my Laptop is *censored.2.0* and I wanted it so PS3= The next best thing :D

This isn't a cheat, but it is a great way to make money.
1. Buy telescope
2. Get someone who doesn't go to school to spam it
3. Discover stars and stuff, all while leveling up logic
4. Get tons of Simoleons from finding stars and stuff
5. ???
6. PROFIT

I wanna get this game. I loved Sims 2. But in this game, there better be stairs. Like, more space and rooms upstairs. That would be pretty cool.

FarrenTheRobot said:
This isn't a cheat, but it is a great way to make money.
1. Buy telescope
2. Get someone who doesn't go to school to spam it
3. Discover stars and stuff, all while leveling up logic
4. Get tons of Simoleons from finding stars and stuff
5. ???
6. PROFIT
Step 1: Underpants
Step 2:???
Step 3: Profit

:D

ACCF18 said:
I wanna get this game. I loved Sims 2. But in this game, there better be stairs. Like, more space and rooms upstairs. That would be pretty cool.
There are stairs in Sims 2 :S Well on the PC version, Not PS2 (Which sucked compared to the PC one). The PC Version has all of the features you're looking for.

Back