• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Roost (ACWW) - What did you achieve in your town today?

I'll have a Macchiato, please. Thank you!

I started my day off by watering all of the flowers around Bluemoon, and finding the Bell rock.
Frobert approached me and said that I'd put some weight on. Thanks for that.

I went to see Drake, and he is packing up and getting ready to leave. I think I'll let him go - it'll be nice to have
a new face in town.

Something suspicious is going on at the Town Hall... Goldie asked me how they could afford such a nice office, and when I said I didn't know, she stopped me and said that she'd heard a lot of rumours about Tortimer. I wonder what's going on?

Finally, I chose Friga's song for the new Town Tune - it sounded really upbeat, which is perfect for Bluemoon!
See you tomorrow!

I'll have a Cappuccino, please.

Not much to report today. Watered the flowers, dug up some fossils. I sold some seashells, as well. I have around 25,000 Bells saved up now! I did spend quite a bit of money at Nookway on some furniture, Nook had some nice Cabana furniture in store. Yuka is still ill - that's over a week now, certainly a long-lasting cold.

Sorry for the short update. It was a lazy Sunday, I guess is all I can say!

I'll have a Hot Chocolate, please.

Drake has moved away today, I just got his farewell letter in the post. Crazy Redd will be doing his weekly visit tomorrow, which I'm cautiously looking forward too.

I checked the Bulletin Board, and noticed that there's another Fishing Tournament scheduled for this Saturday! They come along very quickly.

Yuka is finally feeling better! It took almost 10 days for her to get back to herself again. Pippy challenged me to catch a Frog before she could, and I actually won! I can't believe it!

I accidentally upset Goldie by saying I didn't want her used Plaza Tile. I feel really bad now!

Oh well! Catch you again tomorrow. :)

I'll have a Mocha, please, Brewster.

Crazy Redd was in town today. I got a Dainty Painting from him, but I haven't checked to see if it was real yet. I'm expecting it to be fake, I never usually get lucky twice in a row.

I got some new Blue Flooring from Nookway along with a pretty Bonsai plant for decoration in my main room. I'm trying to buy as much as I can to support the store. I also got lots of Cosmos and Pansies to plant where there isn't much greenery, which is mostly in the small section of land in the middle of the village connected to the larger acres of land by bridges on both sides.

I managed to catch a new Butterfly today as I was going about my business watering the flowers - a Peacock Butterfly! It looks really pretty. Up until now, I've only seen the more common Butterflies. I found the Bell Rock and earned my usual 8,000 Bells, but I could only find 2 fossils to donate to Blathers today. On the upside, both of them were new fossils!

Friga once again reminded me that she was looking for White Furniture, so I gave her a Toilet. I'm not going to lie, I have better White Furniture, but I think I'll keep that for my own house. She seemed grateful enough anyway. Goldie was looking for Triceratops fossils again, but I still haven't got any, so I can't help her. Pippy has asked me to try and find a Guppy for her, but so far I've had no luck. I might be able to find it later on, if I'm lucky.

Bye!

I'll have a Frothy Hot Chocolate, please.

It's raining for the first time in a while. Very heavy rain, too. That's why I came here in a hurry. Guess that means I don't have to water my flowers! I finally get a day off. This evening I sold quite a lot of furniture from storage to Tom Nook, and made around 5,000 Bells. I decided to take advantage of the rain and just plant some flowers outside and let the rain do the work for me, at least for today.

Friga is after even more white furniture. I'm still going to keep my favourite piece. Curt is still asking for Triceratops fossils, but it depends on whether I manage to find any. Frobert wanted a Flame Shirt, and I had one in storage that I gave to him! He also wanted me to create a secret greeting for when we hang-out.

Gracie is here in town, and she said for once I'm not looking hideously tacky. I'll take that as a compliment.
I spoke to the rest of my villagers, and helped Pippy with her crossword puzzle. Boone seems to think he can beat me at the upcoming Fishing Tournament. We'll see about that.

Lastly, I wrote some letters for my villagers and left it at that for the night. See you tomorrow.

I'll have a Blue Mountain with a drop of Milk, please.

Another relaxing day. This time it's a clear, blood orange evening sky. Tom Nook was selling an asteroid, which would look great with my Robo-TV, so I purchased that along with some other things, including roses and cosmos seeds to plant. I dug up my first Gyroids today, a tall clankoid and a rhythmoid!

Friga
told me a story about a boyfriend that she had an argument with. She gave me some cabana flooring for listening to her. I think she just wanted someone to vent too. Pippy is getting a new fish and asked me to name it for her. I chose Goldy. Curt says that he thinks Yuka is like a pencil, blank and with an empty stare. Ouch.

I delivered a package to Goldie from Boone. It was a four-ball shirt. I'm not sure it was really her thing. I forgot to mention this when I came here yesterday, but we have a new villager named Pudge! He seems really friendly - he finally finished unpacking today, and he has a really nice interior. I wonder if he'll stop by The Roost anytime soon?

Yuka is packed up and moving away in a few days. I'm quite sad about that, she really grew on me whilst she was here. It'll be interesting to see what kind of villager takes her place, though.

I finished up watering my flowers and donated the fossils I found today, and spoke to Sable. She's looking forward to watching a romance programme on TV - 'Pointed Love.' I sent some more letters through the Post Office, and called it a night - before coming here, of course! See you at the same time tomorrow!

I'll have a Cappuccino, please.

On my first try I managed to find the Bell Rock. That never happens! Tom Nook was selling an awesome-looking Cabin Bed. It fits with the whole cosy feel I want to establish with my home once I've gathered enough items to redecorate. Pudge make me open some mysterious expired container of his - it turns out it contained some disgusting chamomile tea. Ew. I complimented Friga on her makeup, and she gave me a free Regal Bookcase. Not bad.

As well as finding my daily fossils, I also found another Gyroid - a tall oombloid. I said my farewell to Yuka. Pippy and Pudge were having a discussion about when Tom Nook's birthday is - apparently it's on the 28th of this month? I had no idea. Hopefully I remember. I'm running low on savings because I keep spending so much at Nookway. It's about time I took part in the Turnip trade - problem is, I don't have much money to invest in it at the moment.

The Plesiosaurus is finally complete! That means whenever I get a spare I can finally give one to Goldie, she keeps asking for Plesio fossils. I also had a few fossils in storage which I managed to sell, and that got me another 15,000 Bells which definitely helps! Pippy was asking me for some Blue Furniture, but I haven't got around to helping her out yet. I shot down two presents today, one of which contained a Lunar Lander!

I'll probably end the day by collecting some shells and doing some fishing later on, but that's all for today - catch you later.

Hey! Not too much to report today. I spent quite a lot of time watering my flowers around town - there's quite a lot of them to water now, considering how I'm buying Tom Nook's entire stock's worth of flowers every day. I did find all 3 fossils today, which is a rare occurance! I normally only ever find one or two. Tomorrow is the Fishing Tournament, and I'm hoping I'll have a bit better luck than I did last time with Drake and his impossible 46.2 inch Sea Bass. He's since moved away, of course. Good riddance. (Just kidding, of course...)

Pippy is still asking for Blue Furniture, I have some in storage that I'll be able to give her later on. Boone wanted me to deliver something to Goldie for him, but unfortuntely I had an inventory full of seashells so I wasn't able to help him. He seems to think he will be able to beat me easily at tomorrow's tournament.

There was a great atmosphere in the café tonight for K.K Slider's performance - I think 'Two Days Ago' is one of my favourite songs of his, so I'm glad he performed that one. I heard from another villager earlier that Pelly and Phyllis keep having heated rows, which is something I've heard before.. but I'm still no closer to finding out what the cause of the rows are.

Goodnight!

I'll have a Vanilla Spiced Latté, please!

I didn't take part in the Fishing Tournament today. I was really tired and needed a rest, so I spent most of the day just doing basic things like watering flowers, and digging up fossils. I sold quite a few seashells, and along with the Bell Rock managed to make another 10,000 Bells. I got Goldie's picture, which I was really excited about! That's two pictures I have in my collection now - Curt and Goldie!

Speaking of Curt, I gave him a T-Rex Skull, since he was asking me for some more fossils for his collection! Frobert wanted a special greeting between us, so I helped him with that. Friga seemed to be in a really friendly mood today which was unusual, she gave me a free gift just for talking to her!

That's about it for today.

I am on the third day of my town. (I should have started half a year ago when I considered playing before New Horizons, but oh well).
Nook's shop is being remodeled for the first time, so I did not play much today since I can't sell anything. Marked out a few more acre boundaries. Should have that done tomorrow. I only have a fishing rod and watering can so far. Did not place in the fishing tourny yesterday.
My map is split in two neat halves and the bridges are in convenient places, so it is much better than the map I had as a kid.

I am on the third day of my town. (I should have started half a year ago when I considered playing before New Horizons, but oh well).
Nook's shop is being remodeled for the first time, so I did not play much today since I can't sell anything. Marked out a few more acre boundaries. Should have that done tomorrow. I only have a fishing rod and watering can so far. Did not place in the fishing tourny yesterday.
My map is split in two neat halves and the bridges are in convenient places, so it is much better than the map I had as a kid.

Good to hear you have a good map with things in good locations, it really helps the experience not having to run across the map to get between places all the time. :)

Apologies for no update yesterday everyone, I was really tired!

Redd
was in Bluemoon today, selling a Strange Painting! I donated it to Blathers, and thankfully it was indeed a genuine painting! My last painting I had from him was a fake, so that means 2/3 have been genuine so far - not too bad a track record! Frobert seems to be going through a crisis of sorts, he wants a new hobby but can't figure out what to do. I'm guessing it will involve muscles, at the very least. Boone asked me to deliver a letter to Pippy, and Pippy showed me the letter she got from him - it was a really heartfelt letter... maybe there's something going on there?

I brought a fancy Japanese Screen from Nookway, and also a Blue Dresser - it fits in a lot better than my Kiddie Dresser did with the overall aesthetic, so I'm happy with that purchase. Since I wasn't very active yesterday, I decided not to buy any more plants, and instead water all of the ones I could see around town. That took me quite a while, but I'm sure the plants appreciated it after a day off.

Curt was looking for any type of fossil, so I gave him my spare dinosaur skull. Speaking of fossils, I found two new ones today to donate to Blathers - we're slowly but surely getting there with the fossil collection! I spoke to Sable, who advised me that 'if a seamstress makes a mistake, she probably made it on a Tuesday.' Wise words. Ah, and before I forget - it must have been raining whilst I was away yesterday and I just didn't notice, because I dug up 3 new Gyroids today. I'm not sure all of them are exactly my style, but they'll make for great gifts!

I'll probably finish off the day by writing some letters. Nice talking to you again!

(I haven't been sleeping very well lately, so please excuse the lack of updates.)

I'll have the Special Blend, please.

After a short break, I was pleasantly surprised to see that very few of my flowers had wilted after a day of not being watered. Perhaps it rained yesterday and I didn't notice. Nevertheless, I watered all of the flowers to make up for it today, and my purple hybrids which are growing near the beach are still doing well! I also wrote everyone a letter with an appropriate gift attached, so for Goldie I sent her a Gyroid, and I gave Curt a fossil in person, since he asked me directly. I gave Friga a Mahjong Table.. I figure that's something that snooty people probably like to play? It's a very refined game, that's for sure.

Pippy was asking me for some Blue Furniture, and I gave her a Blue Bureau. Frobert wants some lovely furniture, which surprised me to be honest.. a muscles-obsessed male frog doesn't seem to me to be the kind of person who's got a secret interest in lovely furniture. Oh well, he can like what he wants I suppose.

Sable is looking forward to watching her favourite soap opera this evening, it's on every Thursday night - she says it keeps her on pins and needles. Hah. After I watered Goldie's seemingly endless flower garden or maze, as I would call it, I gave her a visit. She seemed okay, but she said she had a bit of a sore throat. No need for any medicine, though.

Lastly, I wanted to help Pudge deliver a letter to Boone, but I hadn't sent off my letters at this point, so I didn't have enough room! I felt really bad - I hope I can make it up to him again another time. On a positive note to finish on, there were some shooting stars this evening! It's a shame you can't see them from down here in the café, but they should still be carrying on all night if we're lucky!

🌠

Hey, i think I'll join in with this too! I've had wild world for 6 or 7 years which I've been playing on and off. As it's my only ac game I've been playing it a bit more recently to feel like I'm a part of the new horizons excitement.

Hey, i think I'll join in with this too! I've had wild world for 6 or 7 years which I've been playing on and off. As it's my only ac game I've been playing it a bit more recently to feel like I'm a part of the new horizons excitement.

Great! Looking forward to your posts!
Post automatically merged:

Today was day 1 on Honeydew.
My villagers are Patty, Tipper and Dizzy. I got Tom Nooks Work our of the way and I donated a few bugs to the museum

Cool to see you got started. Tipper was a really popular villager in the Wild World days. :)

I'll have a hot chocolate please.
Recently I've been doing more gardening in my town and I woke up this morning to discover a pink and purple rose had appeared! Last week I had planned to join the stalk market but had missed Joan, I came about half and hour late. To be honest I think I'm glad I didn't as Tom Nook's prices have been very low all week such as today was 68 bells per turnip.
When visiting my villagers I discovered Sally is packing up and when speaking to her she said it was family issues so I just let her get on with her packing. I met Robin today who asked for some new clothes, I gave Robin an explorer shirt as I somehow had a spare. It made me realise just how cluttered my cupboards are getting with all the stuff I've collected over the years, after finishing paying tom nook i should get some more space and it will be easier to declutter. Chief had a cold today, from seeing your villagers having long illnesses I hope he will be alright.
Tomorrow I think I'll do some more digging to see if i can get more bells to pay my loan I'm getting close to paying it off.
I'll try and see you again soon but not sure if I can make it everyday though

I'll take a Blue Mountain, please.

Hey! Not too much to update for today, but some good progress nevertheless! I got another villager's photo, this time it was Boone! I'm thinking that it was the letter I sent to him (along with my other villagers, of course) that convinced him to give me one. I've now got 3 villager pictures, in around a month. We have another new resident in Bluemoon - Olivia! I absolutely love cats, I'm definitely a cat person, so of course that makes me extremely happy. She has a cosy spot by the shore, where Drake used to live.

I finished off the evening by coming here to the café, and listening to K.K Slider. This week's aircheck was Senor K.K! It's nice to drink a cup of coffee with K.K. playing in the background. I couldn't think of a better way to spend Saturday evening.

See you soon!

Cappuccino please.
New here. Been playing acww note often even though I have acnl and acnh. I just love the retro-ness of wild world.

I invited a few people to my town yesterday so I can get Nookingtons. I was gifted a bunch of fruit but I was missing coconuts.
Luckily I was able to have someone gift me a coconut yesterday and show me how to plant it.
I'm replacing majority of my trees with fruit trees slowly but surely.

A started a tiny garden because of Mint planting a bunch of flowers around her house. Watering is hard in this game. I want to start breeding hybrids so I have to get on top of watering my small flower patch because most of them died 😭

That's all for now. I will check back later

Hello! Sorry for the hiatus, I needed a break, not feeling the best right now. It just means I probably won't be doing this daily/every other day like before, there might be a few more days gap between updates.

I'll have a Blue Mountain, please, Brewster!

It's been a while since I checked on things in town - I've been mostly staying at home and relaxing over the past week or so. I've just felt the need for a rest. A lot of my flowers were dying, so I made sure to water all of them, and even planted some new ones where they had died. I found all of the fossils for today and the Bell Rock, too! Olivia wanted me to find her a Pill Bug, which I couldn't do because I kept losing it after getting out my net. I played a game of rock, paper, scissors with Boone which I won by choosing rock - for some reason, picking rock in that game tends to give you the highest chance of winning. That's a free life-hack from me.. just don't try it all of the time.

Friga wanted even more white furniture, so I reluctantly gave her my lucky cat - I really loved it when I got it from Nookway, but I can always order another one - and, besides, she seemed really happy with it! It's probably the best thing I could have chosen for her... well, better than the toilet I gave her last time anyway.

Goldie was still searching for plesio fossils, no change there! That is, apart from the fact that I could finally help her out! I had a spare part from today's fossils, which I gave to her. It's nice to be able to help the animals out. Speaking of Goldie, I was worried her flower garden would be all ruined with almost a week of me not watering them... yet they all seem to still be alive. Is she using some sort of magic compost?

I finished off the night by listening to K.K. here in The Roost, of course - before coming over here to have a coffee and talk to you, since it's been a while. This week's song was K.K. Salsa.

Take care everyone, see you soon! (Please don't let the thread die!)

Back