The PSN Thread

Rorato said:
TBT Username: Rorato
PSN Username: SilentHopes
Mic: Playstation Eye
Online Games: Black Ops, LBP, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Modern Warfare 2 (Borrowing it.), Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Castle Crashers, Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
PS3 or PSP(Or Both)?: Ps3
Time Zone: -6:00 GMT Central
You can actually use the Eye as a mic?

I'll update this some tonight. Only slept two hours, not sure if I'll get around to adding everyone/cleaning the list.

For Christmas, I got Force Unleashed 2 and Madden 11. I may have gotten more games between my last update and now, but I'll double check that some other time.

Ciaran said:
But, really, any advice on the assassins creed brotherhood??

It just doesn't work?? :|
Sorry man, no idea; when I played it at my friend's we got in no trouble.

May I suggest just doing the Story, because if it's like AC 2's, it will keep you occupied for ages and it's really good, and every now and then just checking the Online.

Ciaran said:
Whenever I try to connect to the assassins creed brotherhood online it says that ubisofts server s are down.

Does anyone else have this problem??
Or is it just me??
could just be a flood of christmas-gift-getters trying to get on the servers.

if you've ever used steam, it's something like that, i'm assuming. (edit: think unintentional DDoS)

that, or your region might not be supported. or ubisoft might be dicking around with you.
the whole flooding thing doesn't really cover why it says the servers are down.. but they could be down for maintenance or some such. i dunno.

sorry to hear, any way.

Psychonaut said:
Ciaran said:
Whenever I try to connect to the assassins creed brotherhood online it says that ubisofts server s are down.

Does anyone else have this problem??
Or is it just me??
could just be a flood of christmas-gift-getters trying to get on the servers.

if you've ever used steam, it's something like that, i'm assuming. (edit: think unintentional DDoS)

that, or your region might not be supported. or ubisoft might be dicking around with you.
the whole flooding thing doesn't really cover why it says the servers are down.. but they could be down for maintenance or some such. i dunno.

sorry to hear, any way.
Thanks, that's what i was thinking.

Okay, so I have a new account. I will not be playing on GCT anymore, so could you add this, SweetPsychoBabee ... (My brother thought of the name >____>; ) Oh and add Black Ops to my list.

Will do. I'll have to update this when I get back from vacation, don't have enough time now. For the major changes anyways, PSNs will be changed.

I am horrible liar.

Thread actually updated, did some cleaning up on it. Please look over it and make sure everything is right on it. I added some games if I noticed you playing them, but probably forgot some along the way.

Also, when would any of you like to have a game night? Marcus is the only one I've actually played with recently, and I'm sure he'd like a partner that's not my brother and a random.

Okay so I haven't been active in months because I only have access to my PS3 while I'm home from college, but now I'm on winter break and I'll be home until late January. ^^

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>my info</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">TBT Username: Ron Ronaldo
PSN Username: Ronnay1010 (hnngh, it's awful)
Mic: Nope :c
Online Games: GTA4, Resident Evil 5, MGS4, Uncharted 2.
PS3 or PSP(Or Both)?: Both, except I don't have too many online PSP games >A<
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)</div>
I understand if you wanna delete me since I can only play at home, but I will be active when I'm at home. =]

Added. :> And I'll try and keep that in mind when it comes time to clean the list. If you're active on the forums, you're safe. Not going to measure you on playtime.

Tom said:
Added. :> And I'll try and keep that in mind when it comes time to clean the list. If you're active on the forums, you're safe. Not going to measure you on playtime.
Thank you kindly. =D

Tom get rid of MW2 on my list, I sold that game a long while ago and never really said anything about it lol. Also don't have Metal Gear Solid 4 anymore.

VantagE said:
Tom get rid of MW2 on my list, I sold that game a long while ago and never really said anything about it lol. Also don't have Metal Gear Solid 4 anymore.
Done.

@Ron: You're welcome. :santagyroid:

@Jami: I know right? Only problem is picking a day the majority of us are free, what game to play as well.

TBT Username: Phil
PSN Username: jr927
Mic: Does the eye work as a mic?
Online Games: I just recently bought the PS3 only game I have is COD: Black Ops & Sports Champion which came with the bundle.
PS3/PSP: Both, but I haven't used the PSP in a while.
Time Zone: Central

Back