• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Post Milestone Thread

Only 367 posts that count right now. .
Which is the absolute lowest post count I've ever had on any of my forums for 3 and a half months of joining.

I don't know if this is a legit milestone or not but I hit 1337 posts yesterday. As for the 1K mark tho I have no idea, I'll eventually go check the date once I stop being lazy :p

Last edited:
I'm 50th how fab
I'm going to die down when AS levels are near tho
I only got 4,000 like 3 weeks ago :x
I wont be back to this type of activity until like July

Last edited:
1000 recently

- - - Post Merge - - -

Posted like, 340 in a month due to TBT mafia and maaah shop.

Wow you guys have a lot

Only 5 more posts till 500, but I'll be checking out a lot of basement threads so I'll get there in like a minute

Edit: I MESSED UP I HAVE 55 MORE POSTS WHYYYYY also I posted like twice more and the number didn't change :?

Last edited:
Nearly at 4k posts >.>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow you guys have a lot

Only 5 more posts till 500, but I'll be checking out a lot of basement threads so I'll get there in like a minute

Edit: I MESSED UP I HAVE 55 MORE POSTS WHYYYYY also I posted like twice more and the number didn't change :?

Basement posts don't count x3

Ummm... I think I reached 1000 or 2000 about a week ago.

- - - Post Merge - - -

55 more posts to 2000!

Back