• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

AMA ask axaniao anything!

axaniao

Let the experiment commence!!
Bells
Switch
8356-0736-5695
Island
Alternia
My Melody Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Blue Balloon
Red Heart Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
okay i made a different ask thread before but i haaate how i went about it so i don't want to use it i promise this will be the last one i make

but uhh yeah feel free to ask me questions here?? if its too personal I won't answer but yeah 👍 ask whatever

What do you think about the current state of Roblox? I have an account dating back to 2016 and I stopped playing because of it.

What do you think about the current state of Roblox? I have an account dating back to 2016 and I stopped playing because of it.
i also made my account back in 2016! honestly i really miss the way it was before, and before i found out about Phighting i would barely play roblox except to play old games for nostalgia. im kinda neutral on the way things are now, but god the player base nowadays is actually atrocious.. ive met way more weird and mean people than i ever remember meeting back then.

all I really play now is Phighting because its really fun and im hyperfixated on it and the characters and i play some other game but thats it unless im playing with a friend / family

What are the things in your signature?
theyre mini drawings of characters from a roblox game i like!! (phighting) they don't really look like roblox characters drawn that way LOL but i have most of the characters from the game in my signature

- Are you still into FNF? I ask because I heard that the base game got an update recently. I haven't played it yet, but one of my friends did and said it was good.

- Pretty basic question, but what's your favorite color?

- What's your favorite thing about the Animal Crossing series? (Music, characters, a mechanic you like, etc.)

- Are you still into FNF? I ask because I heard that the base game got an update recently. I haven't played it yet, but one of my friends did and said it was good.

- Pretty basic question, but what's your favorite color?

- What's your favorite thing about the Animal Crossing series? (Music, characters, a mechanic you like, etc.)
1. im not really into it that much anymore, but ive seen the update around and it looks neat!! i only really like the dave and bambi mod for 2 characters in it now and i look at mods for other medias im into but thats it really

2. my fav color is pink!

3. thats kind of hard to answer ive honestly never thought about it before.. i think my favorite part tho is interacting with the villagers and stuff

Back