• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon The Pokémon Challenge Thread

Pokemon SoulSilver Nuzlocke challenge update: Chuck defeated! I have achieved true zen! I now have more Psychic power than Mob and Suzuki from Mob Psycho 100 combined!!!

After getting Surf, I started revisiting places I've been to before, but to all the newly accessible areas. While in Union Cave it was a Friday, so I was able to catch a Lapras, which I nicknamed Makomo and added to my team. I also made it back to Goldenrod City and got Eevee from Bill, which I nicknamed Tengen. It happened to have an Adamant nature, so I traded it to my finished Platinum Nuzlocke, evolved it into a Leafeon, and then traded it back. I ended up boxing Iguro and Tanjiro for now so that my team has no repeating types on it.

After making it back to Olivine City, I finally headed onto the water routes and battled trainers, all while switching in and out of Tengen to help him grow stronger. I also caught a Corsola with my Good Rod, even though it ALMOST killed Makomo. Since Leafeon is a physical attacker, his nature is perfect for him. I then made it to Cianwood City and made quick work of Eusine using Zenitsu and Kanao. After that, I continued training Zenitsu until he was level 30. I was ready to take on the Cianwood City gym!

The trainers in the gym were bare bones easy as I swept them with Zenitsu and his Psybeam attack. I thought Chuck would be the same, but I was wrong. I first took out his Primeape with Zenitsu's Psybeam, and clicked Psybeam again for his Poliwrath.

However, as we all know, gym battles can change in an instant in a Nuzlocke! His Poliwrath quickly put Zenitsu to sleep with Hypnosis, not even missing once. I tried to get Zenitsu to wake up and kept healing him while he was taking damage. Finally, I switched to Giyu, but Chuck saw through this and spammed Focus Punch with his Poliwrath. I switched back to Zenitsu and healed him continuously until I ran out of potions.

With no potions and no way to block his attacks, without Reflect even being up, I thought it might be over for Zenitsu... but then, right when I needed him to, he woke up from his nap and used Psybeam on Chuck's Poliwrath! He then took a hit and survived in the yellow. Thankfully he outsped and used another Psybeam, which took out Chuck's Poliwrath! I successfully earned the Storm badge with no casualties.

Now, after all that is said and done, I would have PREFERRED to continue going west and keep training, but the Safari Zone isn't open yet, so the path is blocked for now. It's a good thing I had Zenitsu though, and that he proved to be reliable in the end.

When I next play I'll be heading back to Olivine City using Giyu's Fly, and will take on Jasmine for the 6th Johto gym badge!

Pokemon SoulSilver Nuzlocke challenge

Trainer:
Riley

Rival: Genya

Gym Badges: 5

Current team:

Nezuko the Quilava (F), Lv. 30 [Holding a Charcoal]
Giyu the Togekiss (M), Lv. 30 [Holding a Sharp Beak]
Zenitsu the Alakazam (M), Lv. 32 [Holding a Shell Bell]
Makomo the Lapras (F), Lv. 24 [Holding a Mystic Water]
Kanao the Nidoqueen (F), Lv. 23 [Holding a Quick Claw]
Tengen the Leafeon (M), Lv. 22 [Holding a Miracle Seed]

Boxes:

Mitsuri the Oddish (F), Lv. 13
Sanemi the Zubat (M), Lv. 12
Daki the Stantler (F), Lv. 15
Urokodaki the Meowth (M), Lv. 16
Shinobu the Spearow (F), Lv. 5
Mitsuri the Corsola (F), Lv. 20
Iguro the Exeggutor (M), Lv. 24
Tanjiro the Slowking (M), Lv. 24

Deaths:

Gyomei the Geodude (M), Lv. 17
Tokito the Hoothoot (M), Lv. 15
Aoi the Wooper (F), Lv. 14

Pokemon SoulSilver Nuzlocke challenge update: Jasmine defeated! Burn baby burn, burn baby burn...!

I flew back to Olivine City and was about to take on the gym, but once I gave the Secret Medicine to Amphy, I remembered that I could visit the Safari Zone! So I took a detour and went to the Safari Zone while battling trainers along the way. Had a couple close calls, but thankfully no one perished.

Went inside the Safari Zone and ended up catching a first encounter Magnemite! I nicknamed it Muzan. Its nature is Jolly, so I don't know that I'll use it, but definitely a good potential sub to have for the future.

After this, I returned to Olivine City. Since Jasmine is the only trainer you have to face in the Olivine City gym in these games, I decided to not grind and go ahead and take her on. I sent out Kanao against her first Magnemite, and easily took it out using Dig. Then she sent Steelix out, so I switched to Zenitsu and used Reflect. Then I switched to Giyu and tried using Fire Blast. The first one missed, and Giyu was down to half or less health. But thankfully, the next Fire Blast hit and turned into a critical hit as well! Steelix couldn't withstand it and fainted from one attack. I then switched back to Kanao for her last Magnemite and took it out with Dig. I successfully earned my Mineral badge!

Now with only two gym leaders remaining, when I next play I'll be heading towards Mahogany Town, site of the seventh Johto gym badge!

Trainer:
Riley

Gym Badges: 6

Current team:

Nezuko the Quilava (F), Lv. 30 [Holding a Charcoal]
Giyu the Togekiss (M), Lv. 30 [Holding a Sharp Beak]
Zenitsu the Alakazam (M), Lv. 33 [Holding a Shell Bell]
Makomo the Lapras (F), Lv. 24 [Holding a Mystic Water]
Kanao the Nidoqueen (F), Lv. 25 [Holding a Quick Claw]
Tengen the Leafeon (M), Lv. 22 [Holding a Miracle Seed]

Boxes:

Muzan the Magnemite (Genderless), Lv. 15

Deaths:

Pokemon SoulSilver Nuzlocke challenge update: Pryce defeated! Too cool 4 U!

I continued training my Pokemon in levels and then headed towards Mahogany Town. Nezuko evolved into a Typhlosion, which meant my team is now fully evolved! I'm really proud of her. On the way there I beat trainers and collected items alike, and even encountered Suicune again! I got several new encounters captured, namely a Flaaffy, which I nicknamed Zenitsu (there may be some name overlap in this challenge), and the shiny Gyarados at the Lake of Rage, which happened to be female, so I nicknamed it Kanae.

After dealing with the annoying Team Rocket and absolutely decimating their forces, it was finally time to take on the Mahogany City gym.

...which ended up being a total breeze! Pryce was quite easily dispatched as well. I started the battle with Zenitsu, my Alakazam, and took out his Seel using several Psybeams. Then I switched to Makomo the Lapras for his Piloswine. Took it out with a couple Surfs. Finally, once he sent his Dewgong out I sent my master plan into action. I kept Makomo in and used Confuse Ray, and then used Rain Dance to benefit only me and not him since their Seels/Dewgongs don't know any Water type moves. I continued spamming Surfs until his Dewgong was too tired to go on, and won! I successfully earned my Glacier badge. Even though I have a strong Fire type in Nezuko, Makomo really was the MVP of this battle.

When I next play I'll be dealing with Team Rocket once and for all, and then will be heading to Blackthorn City, site of the 8th and final Johto gym badge!

Trainer:
Riley

Gym Badges: 7

Current team:

Nezuko the Typhlosion (F), Lv. 36
Zenitsu the Alakazam (M), Lv. 34
Giyu the Togekiss (M), Lv. 34
Makomo the Lapras (F), Lv. 33
Kanao the Nidoqueen (F), Lv. 32
Tengen the Leafeon (M), Lv. 31

Boxes:

Zenitsu the Flaaffy (M), Lv. 17
Kanae the shiny Gyarados (F), Lv. 30

Deaths:

Pokemon SoulSilver Nuzlocke challenge update: Clair defeated! And then there were none!

I dealt with Team Rocket pretty easily whilst gaining levels for my mons. My rival went down as well. The "boss" of Team Rocket this time, Archer, is kind of a pushover IMO, and I made quick work of him using Makomo. I never understood why they only gave him three Pokemon: a Houndour, a Koffing, and a Houndoom. I mean, what? WHAT?!? What's a Koffing supposed to do to my team, and why TF does he have two Pokemon from the same line? Major miss by GameFreak during this time. Cyrus of Team Galactic is a much better villain final boss, and has a much stronger and filled out team. But ah well, I digress.

I continued on my way east from Mahogany Town, taking care of trainers and getting stronger. Went through Ice Path pretty easily, and then I made it. I arrived at the final Johto city, Blackthorn City. Not wanting to take Clair on quite yet, I went south and defeated all the trainers on route 45. Also got some more encounters during all of this, including a Skarmory on this route.

I debated whether to replace Giyu on my team with the Skarmory for Clair, but ultimately decided against it. Also thought about grinding levels for my team, but decided against that as well. I entered the Blackthorn City gym, ready to prove my mettle.

The trainers were pretty easy to take care of thanks to Makomo and Tengen. At long last, I challenged Clair to battle. I sent out Giyu against her Gyarados and used Yawn to put it to sleep. Then I spammed Extrasensory, which wasn't doing much damage, but eventually fainted it. Next I switched to Makomo and easily outsped and one-shot both her Dragonairs with Ice Beam.

At long last, the final gym leader Pokemon, Kingdra. This thing is especially scary because of its Hyper Beam. I switched to Zenitsu and put up a Light Screen. Thankfully, Clair was dumb and had her Kingdra use SmokeScreen like I thought she would. I switched back to Makomo and started spamming Ice Beam. One of them froze her Kingdra. Unfortunately it thawed out and used Dragon Pulse, but it wasn't enough to take Makomo out. And at that very moment, Makomo got a critical hit on her Ice Beam, which finished off Clair's Kingdra, not even allowing it to eat its Sitrus berry.

I did it! I earned my Rising Badge! Or I would have, if Clair was more agreeable. Went to Dragon's Den and defeated the trainers there and passed the quiz, and THEN I earned my Rising Badge. As I was leaving I scored a cool TM as well, Dragon Pulse.

When I next play I'll be heading to the Whirl Islands to catch Lugia. I probably won't use it in my challenge because it's not required, and I don't want to give myself an unfair advantage. But... I always could if I really wanted to. After that, I'll be heading east to take on the final part of this Nuzlocke challenge, and aim to win to keep my streak alive against the Pokemon League!

Trainer:
Riley

Gym Badges: 8

Current team:

Makomo the Lapras (F), Lv. 39
Zenitsu the Alakazam (M), Lv. 38
Nezuko the Typhlosion (F), Lv. 37
Giyu the Togekiss (M), Lv. 37
Kanao the Nidoqueen (F), Lv. 36
Tengen the Leafeon (M), Lv. 36

Boxes:

Mitsuri the Tangela (F), Lv. 23
Shinobu the Swinub (F), Lv. 21
Giyu the Skarmory (M), Lv. 27

Deaths:

I'm finally able to continue this journey.

I haven't done a huge deal since last time. I realize I'm up against the electric gym next, and I wasn't lucky enough to snag a ground mon to help me on this one, so I've instead chosen to do some grinding in Lostlorn Forest. I'm hoping that being overlevelled will help instead.

Currently just in front of the gym leader. Caesar tackled the minions on his own, although I do have some concerns should he get paralyzed again. Armando can handle some of the team, but I know that Emolga is going to be a pain if I can't brute-force my way through with Caesar. At the same time, I really don't want to risk losing him at this stage with him being my only heavy hitter at the moment.

Badges

Current Team
Caesar the Samurott lv36
Insomnia the Munna lv30
Armando the Leavanny lv28
Kojiro the Koffing lv30
Punch the Timburr lv19
Scary the Gothita lv21

Defeated
Zira the Purrloin lv3

Boxes
Trashley the Trubbish lv15
Chester the Minccino lv22
Pidge the Pidove lv10
Rolly the Venipede lv 21

Well, the next gym didn't go too bad! Probably helped to be overlevelled, since, like I said, I was at a disadvantage for any electric trainer.

I progressed and caught some new friends on most of the new routes, although a couple of critical hits meant that I had to go without on some routes. Notably, I caught a Roggenrola, Minnie (short for 'Mineral' - one of those, "it sounded better in my head" nicknames), who evolved into a Boldore and helped win against the next gym leader, Skyla. Eviolite helped out a lot.

Before that though, I also decided to use N's Zorua, since it seems as though it's alright for me to do so as long as I didn't encounter anything else beforehand, and since it was in a town... I don't think he can be nicknamed in-game, though. I'm going to personally nickname him Shadow, the world's most creative nickname for a dark type Pokémon.

Sadly, disaster struck one of my main team members on the way to Lacunosa. I got distracted, and a Vibrava survived two attacks from Caesar during a triple battle. Minnie got hit twice as a result, and is now out of action. She's been replaced with a Tranquil as a temporary measure, to make it easier for me to fly around.

Presently, I'm at Lacunosa. Since I am yet again at a disadvantage against a the next gym leader, I'll have to train a bit more, especially as I have concerns that Armando is going to be next to face defeat - twice now, he's been in the red, and one of those times he was down to just 4HP.

Badges

Current Team
Caesar the Samurott lv43
Insomnia the Munna lv41
Armando the Leavanny lv41
Kojiro the Koffing lv40
"Shadow" the Zoroark lv40
Zeph the Tranquil lv30

Defeated
Zira the Purrloin lv3
Sheimi the Deerling lv30
Minnie the Boldore lv39

Boxes
Pidge the Pidove lv10
Rolly the Venipede lv 21
Punch the Timburr lv19
Scary the Gothita lv21
Beak the Ducklett lv23
Bat the Woobat lv27
Burnia the Litwick lv31

Made more progress over the weekend! I made it to Lilycove.
Back in Mauville, I decided to fight wattson despite having no super moves for his team. It worked, but I was frustrated at his spam of Volt Switch. Next, I headed to Lavaridge, and I got a DexNav notification. Out of curiosity, I checked it and it was a level 28 Machop that knew Power Trick. I caught it and named him Hikaru, after a character in the manga Dragon Drive. After no notable events, I made it to Mt. Chimney and swept Archie with Hikaru because his moveset is great for early-game (Knock Off, Vital Throw, Wake-Up Slap and Power Trick). Then I beat Flannery with Beaky and Loomish, who'd evolved into Breloom by this point. Poison powder came in clutch. Norman was soloed by Hikaru, and I then proceeded to grind to get Beaky to evolve so I could Surf. Afterwards, I struggled with the Roost-spamming Winona. Hikaru, who knew Dual Chop and had evolved by this point, took out the Altaria, earning me the win. I then made it to Lilycove, and stopped before the rival fight.
Team:
Dandy
Larky
Wormy
Beaky
Hikaru
Loomish

Boxes:
Ziggy

Deaths:
N/A

Badges:
Six

Well, straight after posting my last update, I underestimated my next opponent and promptly lost Zeph. So I got out Pidge, and not too long after had to use him as a safety net. We will avenge you both.

So, we proceeded to Drayden, but only after I purchased Blizzard from a store to teach Caesar. We got very lucky, and blizzard only failed to hit a couple of trainers before him, and wound defeating Druddigon and Flygon. Haxorus fell to the rest of my team, and then we had to face Team Plasma, who went down pretty quickly.

After that annoying interlude, it was on to face Marlon, where we lost Shadow. A Mantine hit him once, did a small amount of damage. Hit him twice, and suddenly got a critical hit on an Air Slash and that was that. So, out from the boxes came Burnia, who I slapped the Exp. Share on since she was about 10 levels behind. This gym felt a lot harder than the others, since Armando couldn't really be risked with most of them, due nearly everything here having a flying attack of some sort. I did manage to get him some time against Marlon, but I switched out to Caesar after Carracosta was defeated. I switched him back in with Wailord, where he managed to get a critical hit, and we were on our way!

Picked up a couple of new team members along the way, notably, I got very lucky and found Mienfoo first on Route 22, who was thankfully caught. Since Burnia was at a decent level and had quite a few successful battles, I moved the Exp. Share to Miyagi whilst we made a quick detour to the Strange House, where we grabbed the Dusk Stone to fully evolve Burnia.

By the time I reached Plasma again, Miyagi was ready to evolve, and became a stand out fight against all the dark types there. He did a number on Colress's team after I switched his item to a Metronome and Drain Punched them, then went on to defeat Kyurem on his own. Then the whole team chipped in to destroy Ghetsis.

Now, we're on the part I always hate in these games - Victory Road.

Badges

Current Team
Caesar the Samurott lv51
Insomnia the Munna lv52
Armando the Leavanny lv49
Kojiro the Koffing lv50
Burnia the Chandelure lv50
Miyagi the Mienshao lv53

Defeated
Zira the Purrloin lv3
Sheimi the Deerling lv30
Minnie the Boldore lv39
Zeph the Tranquil lv30
Pidge the Pidove lv10

Boxes
Rolly the Venipede lv 21
Punch the Timburr lv19
Scary the Gothita lv21
Beak the Ducklett lv23
Bat the Woobat lv27
Scary Sr. the Gothorita lv43
Cornetto the Vanillish lv 52
Thrills the Frillish lv44
Strange the Banette lv32

Black 2 Nuzlocke: Complete!

Finally! After getting through Victory Road and nabbing myself a Golurk (just in case), I decided to return to the other areas of the game to do a little bit of training. There wasn't many places to train at my level, since most of the trainers maxed out in their 40s until you beat the Elite Four, and there were only a handful of waterfall-accessible trainers for me to beat. Still, being impatient, I decided to stock up on Hyper Potions and Full Restores, and take on the Elite Four.

I'll admit, I expected them to be harder - Miyagi one-shot everything that Grimsley sent out. Insomnia dealt heavy damage to everyone on Marshal's team, and ultimately took them out on her own. For Shauntal, Burnia took out everyone but her Chandelure, which Caesar defeated instead. Caitlin's team also fell to Burnia. Metronome came in very handy in these battles!

Iris was a bit harder. Thankfully, Caesar still had his Blizzard move, so a few hits later, and her dragons went down. Archeops took a little while with missed attacks, but finally went down. Miyagi dealt with Lapras and Aggron, but most of the team chipped in for Haxorus since Caesar had by that time run out of Blizzards to use. Poor Armando - he was the only one who didn't get to do anything in any of the final battles.

And thus, the credits rolled. Being my first nuzlocke, this was definitely a challenge, since I'm very much of the 'over level that starter and spam one attack' trainer type. I thought I'd completed all the mainstream Pokemon games, but looking at the ones I own, I see one other that was never completed:

Heart Gold. I took a break years ago and forgot where I was and what I was doing. Since it's in Japanese and I wasn't very confident with my Japanese language skills back then, I gave up. I'm considering restarting and trying a nuzlocke for this one too, but it probably won't be until next year.

Final Team
Caesar the Samurott lv56
Insomnia the Munna lv59
Armando the Leavanny lv56
Kojiro the Koffing lv59
Burnia the Chandelure lv57
Miyagi the Mienshao lv60

Defeated
Zira the Purrloin lv3
Sheimi the Deerling lv30
Minnie the Boldore lv39
Zeph the Tranquil lv30
Pidge the Pidove lv10

Boxes
Rolly the Venipede lv 21
Punch the Timburr lv19
Scary the Gothita lv21
Beak the Ducklett lv23
Bat the Woobat lv27
Strange the Banette lv32
Block the Golurk lv 46

Pokemon SoulSilver Nuzlocke challenge update: Clair defeated! And then there were none!

I dealt with Team Rocket pretty easily whilst gaining levels for my mons. My rival went down as well. The "boss" of Team Rocket this time, Archer, is kind of a pushover IMO, and I made quick work of him using Makomo. I never understood why they only gave him three Pokemon: a Houndour, a Koffing, and a Houndoom. I mean, what? WHAT?!? What's a Koffing supposed to do to my team, and why TF does he have two Pokemon from the same line? Major miss by GameFreak during this time. Cyrus of Team Galactic is a much better villain final boss, and has a much stronger and filled out team. But ah well, I digress.

I continued on my way east from Mahogany Town, taking care of trainers and getting stronger. Went through Ice Path pretty easily, and then I made it. I arrived at the final Johto city, Blackthorn City. Not wanting to take Clair on quite yet, I went south and defeated all the trainers on route 45. Also got some more encounters during all of this, including a Skarmory on this route.

I debated whether to replace Giyu on my team with the Skarmory for Clair, but ultimately decided against it. Also thought about grinding levels for my team, but decided against that as well. I entered the Blackthorn City gym, ready to prove my mettle.

The trainers were pretty easy to take care of thanks to Makomo and Tengen. At long last, I challenged Clair to battle. I sent out Giyu against her Gyarados and used Yawn to put it to sleep. Then I spammed Extrasensory, which wasn't doing much damage, but eventually fainted it. Next I switched to Makomo and easily outsped and one-shot both her Dragonairs with Ice Beam.

At long last, the final gym leader Pokemon, Kingdra. This thing is especially scary because of its Hyper Beam. I switched to Zenitsu and put up a Light Screen. Thankfully, Clair was dumb and had her Kingdra use SmokeScreen like I thought she would. I switched back to Makomo and started spamming Ice Beam. One of them froze her Kingdra. Unfortunately it thawed out and used Dragon Pulse, but it wasn't enough to take Makomo out. And at that very moment, Makomo got a critical hit on her Ice Beam, which finished off Clair's Kingdra, not even allowing it to eat its Sitrus berry.

I did it! I earned my Rising Badge! Or I would have, if Clair was more agreeable. Went to Dragon's Den and defeated the trainers there and passed the quiz, and THEN I earned my Rising Badge. As I was leaving I scored a cool TM as well, Dragon Pulse.

When I next play I'll be heading to the Whirl Islands to catch Lugia. I probably won't use it in my challenge because it's not required, and I don't want to give myself an unfair advantage. But... I always could if I really wanted to. After that, I'll be heading east to take on the final part of this Nuzlocke challenge, and aim to win to keep my streak alive against the Pokemon League!

Trainer:
Riley

Current team:

Makomo the Lapras (F), Lv. 39
Zenitsu the Alakazam (M), Lv. 38
Nezuko the Typhlosion (F), Lv. 37
Giyu the Togekiss (M), Lv. 37
Kanao the Nidoqueen (F), Lv. 36
Tengen the Leafeon (M), Lv. 36

Boxes:

Deaths:

An update on this: I haven't forgotten about it and it's very much going, but I just got busy with other games and anime. BUT today I have returned to playing the game and FINALLY obtained a Lucky Egg in Pokemon Platinum using the Thief method, and traded it over to my SoulSilver game. So now I'm prepping my team to take on the Johto Elite Four and Champion and if I win, I'll accomplish a Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge three-peat victory (Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon White, and Pokemon SoulSilver) and cement myself as a Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge master! 😎

Black 2 Nuzlocke: Complete!

Finally! After getting through Victory Road and nabbing myself a Golurk (just in case), I decided to return to the other areas of the game to do a little bit of training. There wasn't many places to train at my level, since most of the trainers maxed out in their 40s until you beat the Elite Four, and there were only a handful of waterfall-accessible trainers for me to beat. Still, being impatient, I decided to stock up on Hyper Potions and Full Restores, and take on the Elite Four.

I'll admit, I expected them to be harder - Miyagi one-shot everything that Grimsley sent out. Insomnia dealt heavy damage to everyone on Marshal's team, and ultimately took them out on her own. For Shauntal, Burnia took out everyone but her Chandelure, which Caesar defeated instead. Caitlin's team also fell to Burnia. Metronome came in very handy in these battles!

Iris was a bit harder. Thankfully, Caesar still had his Blizzard move, so a few hits later, and her dragons went down. Archeops took a little while with missed attacks, but finally went down. Miyagi dealt with Lapras and Aggron, but most of the team chipped in for Haxorus since Caesar had by that time run out of Blizzards to use. Poor Armando - he was the only one who didn't get to do anything in any of the final battles.

And thus, the credits rolled. Being my first nuzlocke, this was definitely a challenge, since I'm very much of the 'over level that starter and spam one attack' trainer type. I thought I'd completed all the mainstream Pokemon games, but looking at the ones I own, I see one other that was never completed:

Heart Gold. I took a break years ago and forgot where I was and what I was doing. Since it's in Japanese and I wasn't very confident with my Japanese language skills back then, I gave up. I'm considering restarting and trying a nuzlocke for this one too, but it probably won't be until next year.

Final Team
Caesar the Samurott lv56
Insomnia the Munna lv59
Armando the Leavanny lv56
Kojiro the Koffing lv59
Burnia the Chandelure lv57
Miyagi the Mienshao lv60

Defeated
Zira the Purrloin lv3
Sheimi the Deerling lv30
Minnie the Boldore lv39
Zeph the Tranquil lv30
Pidge the Pidove lv10

Boxes
Rolly the Venipede lv 21
Punch the Timburr lv19
Scary the Gothita lv21
Beak the Ducklett lv23
Bat the Woobat lv27
Strange the Banette lv32
Block the Golurk lv 46

Congrats on your first Nuzlocke victory! I've been reading your updates and they've been fun to go through. I hope this is the start of many more victories for you! 💚

EDIT: I added your winning team to the Challenge Hall of Fame in the OP! Congrats!

Last edited:
An update on this: I haven't forgotten about it and it's very much going, but I just got busy with other games and anime. BUT today I have returned to playing the game and FINALLY obtained a Lucky Egg in Pokemon Platinum using the Thief method, and traded it over to my SoulSilver game. So now I'm prepping my team to take on the Johto Elite Four and Champion and if I win, I'll accomplish a Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge three-peat victory (Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon White, and Pokemon SoulSilver) and cement myself as a Pokemon Nuzlocke challenge master! 😎

Congrats on your first Nuzlocke victory! I've been reading your updates and they've been fun to go through. I hope this is the start of many more victories for you! 💚

EDIT: I added your winning team to the Challenge Hall of Fame in the OP! Congrats!
Thanks so much! I'm wishing you the best of luck on your SS nuzlocke. Looking forward to your next update, hope it all goes well!

Pokemon SoulSilver Nuzlocke challenge update: E4 and Lance defeated! A Nuzlocke challenge three-peat victory has been accomplished (Pokemon White, Pokemon Platinum, and Pokemon SoulSilver in a row)!!!

I don't really have much to say here, but WOW obtaining that Lapras from Union Cave is really a lifesaver in these games. I finished raising my team's levels all the way to 50 with the help of the Lucky Egg. Then, it was show time! I quite literally swept the first three E4 members Will, Koga, and Bruno with a combination of my team members. Unfortunately, however, Giyu the Togekiss died when Karen used Destiny Bond with her Gengar and both fainted. I didn't let this deter me, however, as I still had 5 team members left. I faced Lance with all the resolve in my heart.

He first sent out his Gyarados, but I was able to take it out with several Ice Beams from Makomo the Lapras. Then he sent out his Aerodactyl, so I switched to Kanao the Nidoqueen and put my ace strategy into action. After his VERY FIRST Wing Attack, he got poisoned by Nidoqueen's Ability, Poison Point. I then proceeded to heal and finish him off with a critical hit Shadow Claw, and that plus the poison was too much for his Aerodactyl. Then I switched back to Makomo for his three Dragonites and basically OHKO'ed all of them with Ice Beam. He then sent out his final Pokemon, Charizard, and I took it out with several Surfs.

And thus, I did it! I beat the challenge and etched my name into Pokemon history as a Nuzlocke challenge master. I've become quite the expert at planning these and winning them now. I can't say when I'll next attempt a challenge, but it's safe to say it'll probably be Pokemon Black 2/Pokemon White 2 since that's the last of the playable games I've never beat a challenge on. Until next time. See ya!

Champion:
Riley

Current team:

Makomo the Lapras (F), Lv. 51
Zenitsu the Alakazam (M), Lv. 51
Nezuko the Typhlosion (F), Lv. 50
Kanao the Nidoqueen (F), Lv. 50
Tengen the Leafeon (M), Lv. 50

Boxes:

Deaths:

Giyu the Togekiss (M), Lv. 50

UKgZrwV.jpg

1622703665805.jpg

It's been a while since I played any of my nuzlocks, and I apologise.
Also something happened in my Black 2, and the nuzlocke is sorta a mess, with what I did with revives I found but I'm ignoring that at the moment (Screw Colress's Klinklang)

Anyways, this is an update on my Heartgold Nuzlocke~! :D

I believe I ended the last post with my first gym battle.
Once I left, I was forced to look after an egg, because the Kimono lady said to. And I decided, since I hadn't caught anything in my hometown, we went all the way back, to run cirlces around our house so the egg will hatch!

New Bark Town: Togepi (Aimi)

Here's where it get's a lil fuzzy as I didn't make as much or any notes that I could find (if I find, I shall edit), but I do vaguely remember that Route 32 was now allowed to be explored, and used this time to train my Pokemon.
I healed and saved at the Poke Centre before going to the Union Cave to find a new Pokemon~!

Union Cave: Geodude (Takako)

Actually an enjoyable catch. Increible use for flying pokemon, and I could use it for Bugsy's main beast.
In the past, when trying random nuzlockes in my time, I always called them Judy, and they always fainted; so I am so hopeful to keep him alive!
I did my best to train him where we were, but it was kinda hard because I did not trust these grassy areas.

With Hiraku the Wooper, and Naomi the Butterfree, we blew through that cave. I did not catch anything in Route 33, for I did not try. This will be understood later on.

Team Rocket was protecting the Slowpoke Well from chaotic beans, such as myself, so I continued onto the next town. I then waited for night time...

Itex Forest: Oddish (Sachie)

Perfecto, now after I eventally went against Team Rocket, I stayed here enough to train all my Pokemon. I now avoid the way to the forest, since we all know who we bump into. I did more training recently, until I was ready for the bug gym~

Bugsy.jpg

My party Pokemon:

- Quilava (Anzu) LV.15
- Butterfree (Naomi) LV.15
- Geodude (Takako) LV.15
- Gastly (Kota) LV.15
- Togepi (Aimi) LV.15
- Zubat (Satoshi) LV.15

In Boxes:

- Wooper (Hiraku) LV.15
- Oddish (Sachie) LV.18

Rattata and Spinark are Dead.

Onto the battle...

Anzu comes out first, and Bugsy takes out Scyther, his best beast. I kinda thought he would.

Scyther started with a leer, and Anzu embered.
Scyther hits Anzu into half his HP by using quick attack, and I decided to smoke screen.
I then decided to switch to Geodude, as I was worried Scyther would use his bug move, and I knew Geodude could take it. I believe due to the smoke screen, Scyther was unable to attack (whatever it was, will be a mystery!).
Scyther did it's best to see through the smoke by using focus energy; but Geodude yeeted a rock, and Scyther fainted! What luck that they didn't use their bug move and swap out.

Bugsy takes out Metapod, and I used Togepi.
Metapod tackles, and Aimi uses extronsonry, which didn't do as much as I hoped. Once again they tackle, and Aimi thanks it with a sweet kiss - confusing them.
Doesn't stop Metapod from tackling again, so Aimi uses extraonsory again; getting it's HP into the red.

But of course, Bugsy uses this time to heal his Pokemon. So sadly, Aimi's move didn't faint Metapod this round. Metapod gets out of their confusion, and tackles again. Another similar round happens twice, and I finally kill Metapod.

Out comes Kakuna, and out comes Naomi.
Naomi uses confusion, and does more damage than Extraonsory weirdly enough. Kakuna stings us but Naomi tackles it to death.

And the second battle is finally dealt with :D

I go heal, swap some Poemon in my party, and save; getting ready for zee rival.
We encountered a wild Kazuya!!

My rival sends out Gastly, and I bring out Satoshi the Zubat.
Gastly gives me a harsh look, so Satoshi bites them into the red. Not that it matters, because next round Gastly curses us both, and fainting. Satoshi gets hurt by it.

Becuase my game is Japanese, I had to carefully check what Pokemon he brings out, and of course, he decides to bring out Croconaw.
I swap with Oddish Sachie. They gave a scary face, and we absorb.
They use scary face again, and Sachie uses acid. He gives me one more scary face, and acid in the face it goes.
Croconaw bites, and I reverse uno card and absorb his essence and he faints.

Lastly, comes Zubat, and I bring out Butterfree, who confuses Zubat so much, they don't use their move. So next round a second confusion and Zubat is down.

With that done, I head into the forest to get a certain something.
I am immediately reminded that I have to locate the two farfetch'd, siiihhgggggggghhh
I put Oddish infront so I didn't ahve to deal with any annoying Pokemon for long, so after a several hundred encounters; I brought back the Farfetch'd and got my Cut HM which I had Oddish learnt.

Finally I went to the headbutt guy.
I taught headbutt to Togepi and Anzu, so I am planning on trying to get a Pokemon in the town before, Route 33, and maybe the town with the little beach? Just to get some unique Pokemon for next time.:D

Sorry, super long and had no idea which parts should be spoilers or naw.

It's been a while since I played any of my nuzlocks, and I apologise.
Also something happened in my Black 2, and the nuzlocke is sorta a mess, with what I did with revives I found but I'm ignoring that at the moment (Screw Colress's Klinklang)

Anyways, this is an update on my Heartgold Nuzlocke~! :D

I believe I ended the last post with my first gym battle.
Once I left, I was forced to look after an egg, because the Kimono lady said to. And I decided, since I hadn't caught anything in my hometown, we went all the way back, to run cirlces around our house so the egg will hatch!

New Bark Town: Togepi (Aimi)

Here's where it get's a lil fuzzy as I didn't make as much or any notes that I could find (if I find, I shall edit), but I do vaguely remember that Route 32 was now allowed to be explored, and used this time to train my Pokemon.
I healed and saved at the Poke Centre before going to the Union Cave to find a new Pokemon~!

Union Cave: Geodude (Takako)

Actually an enjoyable catch. Increible use for flying pokemon, and I could use it for Bugsy's main beast.
In the past, when trying random nuzlockes in my time, I always called them Judy, and they always fainted; so I am so hopeful to keep him alive!
I did my best to train him where we were, but it was kinda hard because I did not trust these grassy areas.

With Hiraku the Wooper, and Naomi the Butterfree, we blew through that cave. I did not catch anything in Route 33, for I did not try. This will be understood later on.

Team Rocket was protecting the Slowpoke Well from chaotic beans, such as myself, so I continued onto the next town. I then waited for night time...

Itex Forest: Oddish (Sachie)

Perfecto, now after I eventally went against Team Rocket, I stayed here enough to train all my Pokemon. I now avoid the way to the forest, since we all know who we bump into. I did more training recently, until I was ready for the bug gym~

View attachment 520633

My party Pokemon:

- Quilava (Anzu) LV.15
- Butterfree (Naomi) LV.15
- Geodude (Takako) LV.15
- Gastly (Kota) LV.15
- Togepi (Aimi) LV.15
- Zubat (Satoshi) LV.15

In Boxes:

- Wooper (Hiraku) LV.15
- Oddish (Sachie) LV.18

Rattata and Spinark are Dead.

Onto the battle...

Anzu comes out first, and Bugsy takes out Scyther, his best beast. I kinda thought he would.

Scyther started with a leer, and Anzu embered.
Scyther hits Anzu into half his HP by using quick attack, and I decided to smoke screen.
I then decided to switch to Geodude, as I was worried Scyther would use his bug move, and I knew Geodude could take it. I believe due to the smoke screen, Scyther was unable to attack (whatever it was, will be a mystery!).
Scyther did it's best to see through the smoke by using focus energy; but Geodude yeeted a rock, and Scyther fainted! What luck that they didn't use their bug move and swap out.

Bugsy takes out Metapod, and I used Togepi.
Metapod tackles, and Aimi uses extronsonry, which didn't do as much as I hoped. Once again they tackle, and Aimi thanks it with a sweet kiss - confusing them.
Doesn't stop Metapod from tackling again, so Aimi uses extraonsory again; getting it's HP into the red.

But of course, Bugsy uses this time to heal his Pokemon. So sadly, Aimi's move didn't faint Metapod this round. Metapod gets out of their confusion, and tackles again. Another similar round happens twice, and I finally kill Metapod.

Out comes Kakuna, and out comes Naomi.
Naomi uses confusion, and does more damage than Extraonsory weirdly enough. Kakuna stings us but Naomi tackles it to death.

And the second battle is finally dealt with :D

I go heal, swap some Poemon in my party, and save; getting ready for zee rival.
We encountered a wild Kazuya!!

My rival sends out Gastly, and I bring out Satoshi the Zubat.
Gastly gives me a harsh look, so Satoshi bites them into the red. Not that it matters, because next round Gastly curses us both, and fainting. Satoshi gets hurt by it.

Becuase my game is Japanese, I had to carefully check what Pokemon he brings out, and of course, he decides to bring out Croconaw.
I swap with Oddish Sachie. They gave a scary face, and we absorb.
They use scary face again, and Sachie uses acid. He gives me one more scary face, and acid in the face it goes.
Croconaw bites, and I reverse uno card and absorb his essence and he faints.

Lastly, comes Zubat, and I bring out Butterfree, who confuses Zubat so much, they don't use their move. So next round a second confusion and Zubat is down.

With that done, I head into the forest to get a certain something.
I am immediately reminded that I have to locate the two farfetch'd, siiihhgggggggghhh
I put Oddish infront so I didn't ahve to deal with any annoying Pokemon for long, so after a several hundred encounters; I brought back the Farfetch'd and got my Cut HM which I had Oddish learnt.

Finally I went to the headbutt guy.
I taught headbutt to Togepi and Anzu, so I am planning on trying to get a Pokemon in the town before, Route 33, and maybe the town with the little beach? Just to get some unique Pokemon for next time.:D

Sorry, super long and had no idea which parts should be spoilers or naw.

Congrats on defeating Bugsy, and nice job dealing with your rival's Croconaw! Definitely handled that battle better than me, hehe ptsd flashbacks to facing him at the time and half my party died 😭.

Good luck on the rest of your challenge! I'll be waiting to read more updates! 🥳

Congrats on defeating Bugsy, and nice job dealing with your rival's Croconaw! Definitely handled that battle better than me, hehe ptsd flashbacks to facing him at the time and half my party died 😭.

Good luck on the rest of your challenge! I'll be waiting to read more updates! 🥳
I was incredibly lucky that both Scyther and Croconaw didn't really attack me!

I also removed my Geodude and starter incase anything worse happens, I did read yourpost about dealing with Croconaw DX so unlucky. Its why I wanted to grab Oddish for a bit.

Ialso can't help buy grind the pokemon to a good level, soim not worried over things like that.

Alas, I now has to go through routes and to deal with...Miltank. 0-0 oh boi

Pokemon HeartGold: Third Gym: No Miltank, drink your milk, you so horny!!

This was rough, as in a rough few days. XD

As said before, I went back to use headbutt on some trees for new Pokemon:

Azalea Town: Spearow (Sho)

Route 33: Heracross (Yuji)

omg yus a hercross~
Screenshot 2023-11-07 13.11.15.png

I did my best to train them both to Level 15, before we headed off through the forest (forgot to bring Oddish with me, and had to quickly turn back) and finally get to Route 34.
The only good pokemon in this area are in the grass, so I took the time to focus on the trainers (except for one).
After talking with the other player's grandparents, I went to heal my Pokemon in Goldenrod city. I put Gastly at the top of the party; and headed back to the grass to find another Pokemon. Rattata came first, so left it and searched once more.

Route 34: Abra (F) Hanae

I gotta say, I'm glad I didn't get Drowzee. I dunno I'm just not fond of it, then again; better than a Ditto XD

I then decided to go to the next route and train my Abra by the other trainers there. Now I know there's only one Voltorb here who has Selfdestruction; but that didn't stop me attacking it with my highest level Pokemon. By the time Abra is almost evolving, I decided to run around in the grass here for another Pokemon.

Route 35: Nidoran (M) called Yaeko.

I went to put it away, defeated the bug trainer, and headed towards Route 36 for another Pokemon:

Route 36: Nidoran (F) called Yui.

1716940-nidoran_love_by_xeohelios_d36oelb.png
I have them both :D So cute~

This is where the intense grinding and training started. It took a few days because I mainly just faught in Route 36 since a certain pokemon isn't there...cough coughhh
Screenshot 2023-11-07 14.20.08.png
the one I was having problems; and could've killed most of my team.

And sadly, the moment I tried to train Spearow. We came face to face with Stantler, who I forgot leered, and then stomped my poor birb ;_:
While finally grinding to the last levels, I waited till Tuesday, uh today, to go to the National Park and grab a pokemon via the compeition.

National Park: Kakuna (Eiko) I was kinda hoping for Venonat, but oh well.
I even won third prize~! :D Now, I had more places to train my pokmon and against other trainers too~! I finally evolved Kakuna, and got my Pokemon to a decent level; now it's time to fight Whit- oh wait she wants the radio card....

A few minutes later, and radio card in hand I went back to the gym to face Whitney (I already beat the trainers there.)

Bugsy (1).jpg

Party:
Heracross (Yuji) LV19
Nidorina (F) (Yui) Holding poison barb LV19
Geodude (Takako) Holding quick claw LV20
Kadabra (Hanae) LV19
Nidorino (M) (Yaeko) LV19
Oddish (Sachie) LV19

In Boxes:
Beedrill (Eiko) LV16
Zubat (Satoshi) LV19
Togetic (Aimi) LV19
Wooper (Hiraku) LV18
Gaslty (Kota) LV18

Dead: Rattata, Spinark & Spearow (R.I.P)

I left most of my Pokemon who I knew wouldn't like rock moves...so let's finally begin!!

I brought out my Yuji, and she brought out Clefairy.
I was normally a little frightened by Clefairy's metrondome move, but have no fear, for Yuji karate chopped her in one swift move.

Now for the biggen. THE TANK.
I was kind of at a lost at what to do, I know I had Nidorina, but I was worried over her stomping activities. So, I decided to keep Yuji in so see what sort of damage I could do to Miltank.

Somehow, this tank was quicker than me and instantly began flirting with Yuji. And he didn't fight back. She would stomp, and Yuji was speechless, I even had to heal once, but over three rounds; I literally had done nothing.

So, instead I decided to switch to Geodude.
Takako's quick claw allowed it to move first, allowing Magnitude to actually work, but the power was kinda low. :/ She stops twice, and Takako flinched.
Now she decides to flirt with Takako omgg so he misses his move. Another stomp, and he finally gets out a magnitude.

I heal Geodude, and Miltank heals with milk drink. ughhhhhhhhhhhh
She continue to stomps onto my dreams, Takako uses magnitude, another stomp!! Takako misses, gets stompped on and misses again.

Screenshot 2023-11-07 14.44.12.png

Another potion for Geodude, another stomp, Takako finally gets a magnitude at lvel 8 power!! Milktank stomps, and Takako misses twice, enough time for miltank to drink more milk!

Another stomp, Takako misses
uses a super potion, misses again
double stomp. Finally a magnitude, but wasn't as strong as I'd liked!! Another super potion, stomps
stomps, another magnitude.
This darn Milktank was cha cha sliding via stomps at this rate. Like holy hell.

Then she finally uses ROLL OUT.
Something a lot of people fear in the nuzlocke, but Geodude don't fear rocks!!!
Takako uses magnitude, and rollout misses, she tries again, and we finally do another MAGNITUDE SHE WAS IN THE RED ALREADY
SHEHHHES DOOOWWWWNNNN

I am so sorry, I wanted to express how stressed I was in this, hope it shows~! I finally stopped after getting the badge, I needed a break. XD I'm glad I didnt lose anyone this time around.

A lil message to Miltank:

Screenshot 2023-11-07 13.10.10.png

Sooo, most of my pokemon needs stones to fully evolve, and I was wondering if its cheating to grab stones and trade over from my other games? Would that be alright?

Also I edited my first heartgold post to add a title thing for Falkner as I kinda left him out~

Sooo, most of my pokemon needs stones to fully evolve, and I was wondering if its cheating to grab stones and trade over from my other games? Would that be alright?

Also I edited my first heartgold post to add a title thing for Falkner as I kinda left him out~

Congrats on defeating Whitney!

I'd say no it's not cheating to grab stones and trade them from your other games. Because I've done the same thing for my challenges, and it doesn't really affect the core rules of the challenge. Go for it!

Excited to read more! 🥳

Pokemon Heartgold Nuzlock: Fourth Gym~ 'I see dead pokemon...'

After such an ordeal last time, I went to grab the watering can and dazzled the the tree Pokemon with water.
I battled and caught Sudowoodo, but not for the game of course, this was seperate.

Going into Route 37, I battled against the two double battles before locating a new pokemon in the grass. I ran around and found....
Growlithe~ who after a bit of a fight decided to RAWR and naff off. Fine....didn't want you anyways...:/ You'd have been hard to train anyways ¬_¬
crying-meme-face.gif

Finally got to Ecruteak City~! Actually one of my favourite cities in this game~! There were a few areas that I could go for either pokemon or battles, and I researched enough to know which areas I wanted to stay away for now, or find something else.
I avoided that bloody Burned Tower, I know whose in there with a dumb crocod -

Route 38: Magnemite (Masami)

Yassssss~
I decided to train a little bit with the trainers here, and then returned to Goldenrod City; because I bumped into someone before:

Goldrenrod City: Eevee (Toyoko)

omg I didn't realise it was LV.5, guhihtjgeklsdq I thought it was LV.20 whyyyyy

I continued to train my Pokemon and I took some time to think on what eeveelution I should evolve it into, and I decided to go with Umbreon. So, I was trying to train it as well, keeping it's happiness up by using it and having it in the first party place.

I finally go into the the next route and defeat the trainers:

Rooute 39: Raticate (Goro)..........fine........actually, no wait this is good. I think this guy will be useful for the ghost gym. Our Rattata fainted, for Raticate to walk~

I think I did a lot of grinding before going into the Burnted Tower, I got Magnemite up to Level 24 just in case, ya know~!? And it's kinda good though, as I forgot you had to go in there before the gym.

My rival sends out Gastly, and Raticate (was at LV18) Goro comes out~ At the time I didn't feel like training anymore becuase it was just tooo much.
Gastly uses curse, which I couldn't remember if that still affects me but Goro bites him and Gastly was already gone. Opps okay it does, Raticate got cursed, but that's fine. I'm switching now anyways.

He takes out his Magnemite; which Anzu uses flame wheel and takes him out instantly.

Now it's time to face his Croconaw, and Masami comes out, and I hope and pray that I defeat it.
Croconaw uses scary face, Masami sparks~ He uses ANOTHER scary face, and they use spark again. It's not enough to kill it, it's about in the red and paralyzes it. Which makes Masami get to go first next round and defeats it~!

Now out comes his Zubat, and I really wanted to use Kadabra but Zubat has bite,and I didn't want to chance it. So, I bring out Anzu again and they use flame wheel, Zubat uses wing attack. One headbutt later, and the bat was down~!

I still think his Croconaw is cooking up shiii for next time though, I don't trust this. Like I've been super duper lucky he hasn't damaged me with anything, and that scares me more.
I'll just try and keep Magnemite alive for now~

Since I didn't see any new Pokemon walking towards my rival, I had the chance to go down the stairs, and hope to get a Magmar....

Burned Tower: Koffing (Jun-Ichi)...Nevermind.

Now it's time to grind my pokemon for the gym battle~!! I battled the gym trainers, and had hoped that Eevee would evolve but it is literally LV.20 right now, and I ain't interested in wasting more time.
I feel ready for Morty, but my nerves are never ready 0-0

Bugsy.jpg

Party:
Gastly: LV.23
Crobat: LV.24
Togekiss: LV.24
Nidorina: LV.23
Raticare: LV.23
Koffing: LV.18

I'm scared man...I don't like this gym.

We both bring out our Gastly's, and mine gets to use Night Shade first; the other Gastly uses mean look 0-0...anyways another Night Shade, and he's down. Phewwww

I switch to my Raticate, and he uses his LV.21 Haunter.
He's quicker and hypnosises me, I knew his bloody play, so I actully brought some awaken potion things, and woke Raticate up! He obvs wanted to use dream eater, but there are no dreams.
Raticate uses bite, and I believe he flinches, or tried using another move? But because ya know normal, it didn't work.
Morty takes this chance to use one of his potions. Ratoicate uses bite again, flinch??

Haunter sends Raticate asleep again, and I wake them up. His dream eater didn't work, so he tries ANOTHER SLEEPING POTION - well I told em it's not Raticate's bedtime and woke them up using the last bottle; but don't worry, I was able to bite haunter to death next round.

Now it was for GENGAR.
I bring out my Togekiss~ I've trained my Gastly enough to know normal and flying pokemon still are a hendrance to our training. They use mean look on me, which left me worried, but Togeikiss used it's psychic move which did enough damage to have Gengar use it's berry, and not have Morty use another potion.
The lil sucker uses hypnosis, but I wasn't as worried and just spammed it's move hoping it would awake. For three rounds straight, Gengar used sucker punch which didn't do as much damage.
The moment he awoke, he used his psychic move to bring Gengar down~!!

He brings out his last pokemon, and last Haunter.
I bring out Crobat~
I quickly uses Confuse ray, but it didn't stop him using night shade. But that's okay, Crobat uses bite and finishes them easily~

Another win~

Now, I have already went to Olivine City, and trained against the tower of trainers (Yes I trained that hard). So, the only thing to do, is to travel across the water and train with the water trainers, but also trying my best to level up my Anzu for the upcoming Steel gym. Need to train my psychic pokemon too. Heracross might be of use as well~
I might try fishing with my new rod first aha~

I may have also forgotten to express what's happened to my other Pokemon, the evolution etc.

No deaths so far~ Which is good.
I have evolved Kadabra into Alakazam~! And Wooper evolved into Quagsire. I also Evoved gloom into Bellossom.

I do not plan to evolve nidorino/nindorina until very late due to the move set situtation.
I do plan to evolve Geodude, Gastly and Madnemite once it's got to theor secondary evolution.

Back