• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Person Below Me...

Negative. I went to work and also to the gym.

The person below me doesn't sleep well usually.

I don't really eat either (I'm a taco guy), but I'll say yes as long as there's no beans.

The person below me has spent some StreetPass Silver in the past two days.

Yeah, I bought some balloons to give away in the future, 'cause I don't wanna buy something for myself and don't want my currency going to waste! 🎈🎈😁

The person below me unfortunately cannot count to te- wait... one two... eight ni- okay okay 👉🖐️ cannot count to ten without using their fingers! Ah-ha! Hehehehehe... 😈

That's true. I try to count in my head but I often have to use my fingers. ;w;

The person below me still plays a retro video game console (or retro video games).

I completed the original PS1 version of Spyro the Dragon just today, actually. However, I had to play it on my backwards-compatible PS3 as my PS2 cannot output a proper video signal for such old games on my 4K TV. Does a PS3 count as retro yet?

The person below me only plays one or two games online regularly.

I only play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe regularly, so that’s true.

The person below me prefers to wear darker colors over lighter colors.

Depends. I mostly wear neutral colors, so I guess both. (I prefer darker colors, though.)

The person below me has at least one song they've memorized all the lyrics to.

I’ve done that with a few songs.

The person below me likes Spring.

I actually play every now and then. Just recently I've played a lot of Animal Crossing Gamecube with a cool new town but my interested just died lol

The person below me celebrated a birthday (their friend's, family's, or their own) this month.

…I guess I’ll just answer the last question.

Yes, actually, my brother’s birthday is tomorrow.

The person below me has a birthday during fall.

Back