• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Guess The Critter

Shawna

AroAce, ASD, and Proud ^^
Bells
Switch
4449-2922-3110
Toy Duck Plush
User Title Color Change
I made a thread like this for villagers, but I also wanted to do one for the critters. After all, they are another staple to the Animal Crossing experience. When I say "critters", I am referring to fish, bugs, and sea creatures collectively. The same rules apply: You must try describing a critter, using as few or as many clues as possible , and the next poster has to guess which one you are referring to. Remember, when describing a critter, try narrowing it down to only one. ^^

I will start: This fish can only be caught on rainy days and is considered a "living fossil".

Barreleye ^^

This fish has a Spanish name that means “golden” 💛

Dorado?

This little bug was one of the most sought after on Tortimer’s Island.

Scarab?

This annoying insect in game and irl allowed you to do a glitch where you stand up on a bench in New Leaf if the conditions are met.

I’m not sure about this one, I’ve never heard of that glitch, but when I hear “annoying both in real life, and in the game”, I think of mosquitoes.

This bug the most colorful beetle in the world 🌈🌈🌈

Either a horse mackerel or a sea bass, both of them are so annoyingly common, it's unreal.

This deep sea creature is the rarest, most valuable one in the game.

Is it the Gigas Giant Clam?

This sea creature is not a fruit, and shouldn't be mistakenly put on pizza. 🤔🤭

Sea pineapple!

This bug is very giant.

A giant stag beetle? ^^

This deep sea creature has the name of one of the planets in it.

Venus' flower basket?

This bug can be found underground.

Mole cricket.

This bug is very fast and annoying to catch.

Back