• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Person Below Me...

I had more of a late lunch.

The poster below me plays Papa Louie Games.

I used to be obsessed with them in 5th grade. I haven’t played one since then.

The person below me has played a Super Smash Bros game before.

I've owned them all and played them all. Brawl has the best OST imo also because it has Melee's best tracks, too.

The person below me got mad about something or at someone today.

Yep for sure! I already beat Nuzlockes on every past Pokemon game, so now I just play ACNL and Pokemon Conquest on the two I have (I also have some digital games on my main 3DS that I have yet to replay).

The person below me prefers the 3DS over the Switch.

Nah not really. The Switch is more fun personally, tho I do miss the Mii Plaza and Themes.

The persons below me bought a new game recently.

I've purchased DLC for a few games I own (sims 4 and cyberpunk 2077) but not any full games

The person below me is left-handed

nope, right-handed!

the person below me has read a physical book within the past month

Nope. Not a Kpop fan in the slightest.

The person below prefers Xbox to PlayStation.

Biiiiiiiiiig no, I prefer Nintendo overall, but between those two it's definitely PlayStation.

The person below me is hungry.

Not really, unless there's a poetry event/contest. I'm all for writing activities of any kind, but I find poetry surprisingly more difficult. I still give it a try.

The person below me enjoys licking their saucy fingers while eating saucy foods.

I don’t want to, but I do anyway as it’s a force of habit.

The person below me cannot sleep in total darkness.

Not really, though I could snack on yogurt if I wanted to.

The person below me is staying up way too late as they're answering this.

I'm not a huge participant in most of the recent events (I didn't participate in Farewell to New Leaf as my 3DS is currently jailbroken) though that may need to change. I guess it has something to do with certain games and contests not perking my interest 100%, alongside my real life job dragging my motivation down (which shouldn't be an excuse). When it comes to making art, I can only do my Photopia edits, which aren't the most spectacular-looking things ever compared to some of the amazing things I've seen in the closing ceremonies. Making rooms in-game, however, could be one of my strong suites. I've got a lot of furniture in my NH catalog, so I wouldn't have a problem being competitive in a contest like that.
Oh, and my name could've been scrolling next to the big tree, but oh well

The person below me only likes certain cake flavors.

Back