The Person Below Me...

Negative. I went to work and also to the gym.

The person below me doesn't sleep well usually.

I don't really eat either (I'm a taco guy), but I'll say yes as long as there's no beans.

The person below me has spent some StreetPass Silver in the past two days.

Yeah, I bought some balloons to give away in the future, 'cause I don't wanna buy something for myself and don't want my currency going to waste! 🎈🎈😁

The person below me unfortunately cannot count to te- wait... one two... eight ni- okay okay 👉🖐️ cannot count to ten without using their fingers! Ah-ha! Hehehehehe... 😈

That's true. I try to count in my head but I often have to use my fingers. ;w;

The person below me still plays a retro video game console (or retro video games).

I completed the original PS1 version of Spyro the Dragon just today, actually. However, I had to play it on my backwards-compatible PS3 as my PS2 cannot output a proper video signal for such old games on my 4K TV. Does a PS3 count as retro yet?

The person below me only plays one or two games online regularly.

I only play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe regularly, so that’s true.

The person below me prefers to wear darker colors over lighter colors.

Depends. I mostly wear neutral colors, so I guess both. (I prefer darker colors, though.)

The person below me has at least one song they've memorized all the lyrics to.

I’ve done that with a few songs.

The person below me likes Spring.

I actually play every now and then. Just recently I've played a lot of Animal Crossing Gamecube with a cool new town but my interested just died lol

The person below me celebrated a birthday (their friend's, family's, or their own) this month.

…I guess I’ll just answer the last question.

Yes, actually, my brother’s birthday is tomorrow.

The person below me has a birthday during fall.

Back