The painful truth about Time-Traveling

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so strange how people are divided on time traveling, it amazes me how toxic this division is. I thought the animal crossing forum would be the polar opposite, being humble and considerate. It's saying something when the doom eternal community are more compassionate and humble compared to animal crossing :/

I am going back to looking for Mum seeds and Lily seeds.

Bye!!!

did you really just compare criminal activity in countries to tting in a GAME?? please get a reality check, it's not that serious, and everyone is tired of threads like this. just isolate yourself with the ac community if you get that pressed over this

EDIT: lmao aren't you the same person who was like "omg i'm starting to dislike all my villagers - entertain ME or you're useless!!!11!!1 at least in new leaf, i was imPoRtAnT" if there's anyone who's not taking the high road and enjoying the game as it is or appreciating the developers' work, it's you.

Last edited:
1,120 words to get a simple opinion across btw

man that was a long post about mostly complete nonsense and unrelated points.

you trying to grind your TBT Bells or smth?

this... has to be a troll post. there's no way it isn't.
With all the spicy takes I've seen about time travelling in the past few days alone this is probably (unfortunately) real.

Hold up, the OP did not just bash western culture and then back it up with no evidence whatsoever? Asia is NOT the safest continent nor is anywhere else exactly "safe" this thread is an example of what you shouldn't post, a thread which has biased views with no evidence at all. This thread is really ridiculous and made me cringe with the fact that this is all about time traveling an in animal crossing game, WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back