• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The one year challenge

Oh! I'll open my gates for you now cause my friend is still doing his trade haha
my town name is Hell :) All that I ask is that you don't run because I have a lot of flowers
also please excuse how ugly my town looks right now, its still new and barren

Oh! I'll open my gates for you now cause my friend is still doing his trade haha
my town name is Hell :) All that I ask is that you don't run because I have a lot of flowers
also please excuse how ugly my town looks right now, its still new and barren

Thanks! Yeah it was Sunday morning, I had to go to work and I only had 15k bells, so I bought what I could, which wasn't very much.

Okay I'll be right over

Last edited:
Thanks again pocky! I made 1mil which is good for a turnip noob like me! xP Hell was so lovely too, you should see my town if you think that's ugly! :p

Last edited:
- Katrina in town

- Made 1mil on turnips

- Joy emotion

Last edited:
Thanks again pocky! I made 1mil which is good for a turnip noob like me! xP Hell was so lovely too, you should see my town if you think that's ugly! :p

Seriously, Hell looks better than my old town, and I played that one for 3 months.

Aww what a lovely idea! Hopefully many people here will upload a pic of something they are proud of! It would be nice to see that kind of compilation from time to time.
I'll have to look through my screencaps to see if I can find anything I'm proud of. But I doubt that I'll find anything too special yet, haha. I haven't made much progress so far. But yeah, I really like your idea and am looking forward to seeing what everyone is going to upload!

Also, I'll start following you and everyone else once I get my own tumblr ready to go. :)

Aww thanks! I'll go round and collect some screens soon! Everyone who wants their picture in the montage post it soon and i'll save them all!

So far i've got an image for 00jachna and cosmic kid for my picture montage, i don't reli have anything to be proud of yet XD but when i get one ill put everyones in it

Guys, is the raincoat a female clothing item? It's shaped like a dress but mable didn't bat an eye like she would usually..

I don't feel like the raincoat is female only. Sure it looks like a dress but it would probably look weirder had it been made flat lol.
But I do think it will force you to run "girly".

FANG IS IN BOXES!

Someone must want him, right?

Diffrent shirt but 100% absolute free!

Last edited:
I might post this in the villager trading plaza if there isn't any intrest after awhile, I havea a feeling many people are looking for him!

Back