• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The one year challenge

Absolutely nothing happened yesterday other than Shampoodle being under construction and Gabi being in boxes. If you ever come visit my town with 9 villagers be aware that Gabi is in my void. Wouldn't want you to end up with that cancerous monster.

I have Annalise in the campsite today, she's really cute and I have room for her but I kind of want to hold out for Willow.

Absolutely nothing happened yesterday other than Shampoodle being under construction and Gabi being in boxes. If you ever come visit my town with 9 villagers be aware that Gabi is in my void. Wouldn't want you to end up with that cancerous monster.

I have Annalise in the campsite today, she's really cute and I have room for her but I kind of want to hold out for Willow.

Incase you want williow she is currently in my cycling town c:

Ok, I'm adding now c:

LOL your MII character reminds me of this guy from either an anime I saw or a game xD
And just word, I had a villager move out yesterday so there's a chance you may pickup Zucker as a void, sorry

Incase you want williow she is currently in my cycling town c:
I saw that post and was actually going to quote you but I didn't want to quote that big ol' post. But yeah, I most def want Willow and will be keeping an eye out for your cycle posts.

REESE IS BUYING TURNIPS FOR 495 BELLS!
I can't TT due to challenge rules so if you'd like to sell turnips in my town you have to do it today

Last edited:
Yay!

BTW heres my town update for the day:

- I finished customizing all the marshallow-chairs.
- Loviechu is picking up Deirdre from my town (and I'm hoping to get Zucker from her void)
- I got a pink, purple, red and white rose. YAY!
- I started to customize my sleek furniture red
- My upper room expansion is done tomorrow, yay!
- I'm probably going to lay down a few more paths and maybe plant a few perfect apple trees
- I'll go bug cathing as I'm almost out of bells >.<
- I ordered a bunch of furniture

Premium price: furniture
Turiprices: Noting worth mentioning >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw that post and was actually going to quote you but I didn't want to quote that big ol' post. But yeah, I most def want Willow and will be keeping an eye out for your cycle posts.

Ok great, Once I get a cycle going it won't take long before she's in boxes :)

I can't TT due to challenge rules so if you'd like to sell turnips in my town you have to do it today

I'd love to. I have barely any turnips, but still good to get rid of them.

Last edited:

I'd love to as well! :) My trend is a decreasing one this week sadly :(

I'd love to. I have barely any turnips, but still good to get rid of them.

sweet! I do my 1YC on a different 3DS, so here is my FC: 4399-1868-8059
I'll add you right now, will open up gates in a few minutes, just gotta finish something up first

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to as well! :) My trend is a decreasing one this week sadly :(

sweet! I do my 1YC on a different 3DS, so here is my FC: 4399-1868-8059
I'll add you right now, will open up gates in a few minutes, just gotta finish something up first

Awesome! I'll be over in a few just gotta have dinner first :)

kk, just waiting for my friend to finish up a trade and then I'll open my gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I now have 20 million after selling my turnips!

kk, just waiting for my friend to finish up a trade and then I'll open my gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I now have 20 million after selling my turnips!

Wow. I'll probably get like 75k. :p Didn't have a lot of money by Sunday to buy turnips.

Back