• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The one year challenge

I can't say that I enjoy one playstyle over the other. Truthfully I find them both equally enjoyable/rewarding. But I can say that this challenge has helped me become more involved with the community :)

I can't say so either. But it helped me actually experience the other side of the argument, the day by day playstyle. Like I said, I tried to before but I just couldn't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Him well something has happened to my game and honestly Im not really sure what. But it doesnt seem to be working so Ive gotten out my second game card and started a fresh, I hope this doesnt cause too much trouble...
Im currently on the third and will keep TT tomorrow somI can catch up :)
My town and mayor name are the same but my town fruit is now oranges and here is a list of my villagers:
Diana (Dreamie! Shes staying), Doc, Vic, Sprinkle, Skye, Hazel (Dreamie but terrible location, gonnalet her go)

Updated, thanks. I wonder what happened.

Updated, thanks. I wonder what happened.
Yeah, Im trying not to think about it because I actually was really getting to like my town...
My map now is alright and Im sure Ill grow to like it, just keep thinking positive, I now have Diana and Hazel to keep me happy :)

Eee, I love Hazel. Everybody hates her because of her appearance, but I think she's adorable.
Yeah, shes different and personally my favourite Uchi, I love how she acts like your big sister but is half the size of you XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have shampoodle's c:
Could I maybe come and use it? If you dont mind of course ^^

I also have Shampoodle's. I just got another hairstyle for the day. I used a random number generator to choose the options. The color part was fun. I got a hairstyle/color I normally wouldn't choose, but I actually don't mind it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Shampoodle's in open if anyone needs to use it. :)

I also have Shampoodle's. I just got another hairstyle for the day. I used a random number generator to choose the options. The color part was fun. I got a hairstyle/color I normally wouldn't choose, but I actually don't mind it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Shampoodle's in open if anyone needs to use it. :)
Could I visit?
Also the random hairstyle thing sounds cool, might start that when I get it to open :)

I can't say so either. But it helped me actually experience the other side of the argument, the day by day playstyle. Like I said, I tried to before but I just couldn't.

I 100% agree with that sentiment. I've never played without TT (and I've been playing Animal Crossing for a really long time) and I never thought that I'd be able to play without it. I honestly thought that I'd end up having to drop out of the challenge in less than a week but I'm still here. And it's actually quite enjoyable. Though, I don't know if I would have been able to do it had it not been for you guys! Like there are times that I just want to TT to late February to get rid of the snow (it looks so ugly) but then I remember how much fun I've been having sharing my progress with you guys and it keeps me from doing it XD

Could I visit?
Also the random hairstyle thing sounds cool, might start that when I get it to open :)

Sure thing! Let me just add you real quick.

I think I'm gonna make it a daily thing, getting a new random hairstyle. Maybe it'll turn into a once-a-week thing eventually.

I 100% agree with that sentiment. I've never played without TT (and I've been playing Animal Crossing for a really long time) and I never thought that I'd be able to play without it. I honestly thought that I'd end up having to drop out of the challenge in less than a week but I'm still here. And it's actually quite enjoyable. Though, I don't know if I would have been able to do it had it not been for you guys! Like there are times that I just want to TT to late February to get rid of the snow (it looks so ugly) but then I remember how much fun I've been having sharing my progress with you guys and it keeps me from doing it XD

Really? My biggest push to TT is to see if Cyrus woke up and if I got the 2nd floor to the museum at this point XD

Sorry, Im on my brothers ds currently, if you could add this FC and delete it afterward?
Sorry to confuse things, currently checking to see if my game restarting is anything to do with my ds, hopefully it isnt.
The FC is 0533-6070-2181

Sorry, Im on my brothers ds currently, if you could add this FC and delete it afterward?
Sorry to confuse things, currently checking to see if my game restarting is anything to do with my ds, hopefully it isnt.
The FC is 0533-6070-2181

Do you want apples, lychee's, banans and coconuts? c:

Really? My biggest push to TT is to see if Cyrus woke up and if I got the 2nd floor to the museum at this point XD

Yeah, I don't mind not having the stores because I can just go to another town if I need a new hairstyle or more shopping options. But mainly I just get the urge to TT when it comes to stuff like the snow, getting trees to grow quicker, etc. Or like, if I finish doing all of my chores for one day and there are no good tours at the island... and then I'll want to TT to have something fun to do. But when this happens I just switch over to my other game.

Added and gate's open.

On the subject of TT, I've actually never TT {too afraid xD}, so I can't really speak for that play-style. For me, the challenge is simply keeping up with the game every day for a year. I definitely agree the support from the community helps immensely.

Back