• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The one year challenge

Town profile
Mayor: Emma
Town: FingRing
Villagers: Alice, Baabara, Coach, Broccolo and Vladimir. (Mostly meh about my villagers but they aren't too bad!)
Fruit: Cherry (I always get cherry!)
Map: (sorry for bad quality)
9RO7LrM.jpg
Tree ceremony:
GE9INoS.jpg

I have paid of my tent, yay for the money rock, and am now following Isabelle's advice. I picked up a Fishing Rod and Shovel from the Nooklings and got my Capricorn Ornament from the Post Office.

Despite loving my town villagers I'm resetting ;-; I only started it today so it's okay! I named my mayor the same as my main town and same face and I soooo regret it. If I'm already hating something now, idk how I can live with it for a year! Better do it sooner than better.
Will update when town is chosen!

Despite loving my town villagers I'm resetting ;-; I only started it today so it's okay! I named my mayor the same as my main town and same face and I soooo regret it. If I'm already hating something now, idk how I can live with it for a year! Better do it sooner than better.
Will update when town is chosen!

I can help you out with fruits n stuff c:

Town profile
Villagers: Alice, Baabara, Coach, Broccolo and Vladimir. (Mostly meh about my villagers but they aren't too bad!)
Map: (sorry for bad quality)
9RO7LrM.jpg
Tree ceremony:
GE9INoS.jpg

I have paid of my tent, yay for the money rock, and am now following Isabelle's advice. I picked up a Fishing Rod and Shovel from the Nooklings and got my Capricorn Ornament from the Post Office.
That's not a bad map. I also have Alice and Vladimir. And I always get cherries in my main town.

Are there any villagers in your town that are moving or that you want to get out?
Rolf is moving out in my OYC town, and i'm glad he's moving away. :D

I'm having the worst luck with hybrids. I have the Beautiful Town Ordinance, and I only water the flowers I want to breed. Sometimes, I get a hybrid, but it's not happening nearly as often as I think it should be. Am I just being unlucky? I plant the flowers I want to breed on the beach.

I'm having the worst luck with hybrids. I have the Beautiful Town Ordinance, and I only water the flowers I want to breed. Sometimes, I get a hybrid, but it's not happening nearly as often as I think it should be. Am I just being unlucky? I plant the flowers I want to breed on the beach.

Are you planting them diagonally?

Quick! I found a town, the map is alright by 3/5 of the villagers i hate so much. But the other 2 I LOVE SO MUCH its bluebear and marcie and they're so cute. Also town fruit is oranges which is ew. But I really really love Bluebear and Marcie?? Should I keep it or keep resetting?

- - - Post Merge - - -

:/ Sounds like you just have some bad luck D: Maybe try planting them on the grass? Not sure if it does anything different

Mayor name: Ivy
Town name: Ivy Wood
Villagers: Bunnie, Jitters, Kabuki (STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND!), Papi, Friga.
Town Fruit: O-R-A-N-G-E
About town:
Good: 4 of my villagers, town fruit, river shape.
Bad: KABUKI! HE is a very not handsome/cute villager AND HE SHALL NOT STAY. I swear, in EVERY NEW TOWN I make, HES IN IT!

Town profile

Added you both to the master list. ;)

Added you both to the master list. ;)

Could you add me too please?

Town Profile
Mayor Name: Wendy
Town Name: Amoria
Villagers: Joey, Cyrano, Marcie, Bluebear, Broffina
About town: Good map! I like the town square being center of everything and a direct path down from train station! Nice river shape, Joey, Cyrano, and Broffina will be leaving at earliest opportunity.
Town Fruit: Orange

Medalquest Round 1 ended early today. I'm going to do some town planning and I'll call for Round 2 in a few hours.

Can you add me too?

Town name: Petoria
Mayor: Jack
Villagers: Diana, Ankha, Sterling, Octavian, Stitches, Marshal, Aurora, Baarbra, Deirdre, Lucha

Could you add me too please?

Town Profile
Mayor Name: Wendy
Town Name: Amoria
Villagers: Joey, Cyrano, Marcie, Bluebear, Broffina
About town: Good map! I like the town square being center of everything and a direct path down from train station! Nice river shape, Joey, Cyrano, and Broffina will be leaving at earliest opportunity.
Town Fruit: Orange
Added. :)

Back