• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The one year challenge

I've played both ways but it's been a long time since I played without TT and getting dreamies etc. Playing naturally like this makes me feel the same way I did when I first started playing Wild World and back in the day when I was obsessed with City Folk. It's kind of nostalgic if that makes sense?

Also by doing this challenge I'm a lot more active on the forums and I finally have others to play the game with like when I was younger. I'm somewhat shy so yeah that's nice.

Also I have a really good motivation not to reset. It's my biggest weakness when it comes to games especially animal crossing. I'm really enjoying following all of the progress you guys are making and I'm really looking forward to see what my little village will be like at the end of the year.

But yeah ramble ramble!

Last edited:
Super T&T.JPG

Super T&T opened today! Also, Clay moved out, but I don't have a picture of that. :p

retail path.JPG
town hall path.JPG
updated town square path.JPG

I made a couple of new paths and updated the town square one slightly.

stone tablet.JPG

I also had the stone tablet PWP finished.

bedroom1.JPG
bedroom2.JPG
bedroom3.JPG
bedroom4.JPG
bedroom5.JPG
bedroom6.JPG

My second room is now fully decorated. Also, this was my random hairstyle of the day.

town map.JPG

View attachment 81242

Super T&T opened today! Also, Clay moved out, but I don't have a picture of that. :p

View attachment 81243
View attachment 81244
View attachment 81245

View attachment 81252

View attachment 81246
View attachment 81247
View attachment 81248
View attachment 81249
View attachment 81250
View attachment 81251

My second room is now fully decorated. Also, this was my random hairstyle of the day.

Nice paths, I made one in my main town for the first time. And well done with your 2nd room.

I think in Animal Crossing, boys with pink hair is always great.

View attachment 81242

View attachment 81243
View attachment 81244
View attachment 81245

View attachment 81252

View attachment 81246
View attachment 81247
View attachment 81248
View attachment 81249
View attachment 81250
View attachment 81251

Your mayor looks like a policeman with those sunglasses! Now you just need the rest of the outfit :p Pink Policeman, fighting against crimes of fashion hahaha

Anyway, LOVE your house. You have so many things in it already! Also thats a lot of paths! How long did it take you to make all of those? They look really nice :)

ANNND YOUR MAP IS ALSO GREAT. Kinda looks like my main town's map. But flipped horizontally

Nice paths, I made one in my main town for the first time. And well done with your 2nd room.

I think in Animal Crossing, boys with pink hair is always great.

Thanks!
Normally, I wouldn't choose this color or this hairstyle. {As I said earlier, I used a random number generator to answer the questions.} However, I really like how the style/color look together.

Thanks!
Normally, I wouldn't choose this color or this hairstyle. {As I said earlier, I used a random number generator to answer the questions.} However, I really like how the style/color look together.
It looks great! I randomized mine.

Your mayor looks like a policeman with those sunglasses! Now you just need the rest of the outfit :p Pink Policeman, fighting against crimes of fashion hahaha

Anyway, LOVE your house. You have so many things in it already! Also thats a lot of paths! How long did it take you to make all of those? They look really nice :)

ANNND YOUR MAP IS ALSO GREAT. Kinda looks like my main town's map. But flipped horizontally

Thanks! They didn't take me too long, but I used a tutorial for the brick one. I was kind of amazed at how the paths by Re-Tail and the Town Hall came out. I was just messing around.

Ultimately, I would like to be able to design more complex paths...you know, the ones that you need multiple tiles for. I just don't know how to do something like that yet.

For my map, I find it funny how Ribbot is all the way over by his lonesome. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

What carpet is that in your room DCB?

Regal Carpet. :)

Also by doing this challenge I'm a lot more active on the forums and I finally have others to play the game with like when I was younger. I'm somewhat shy so yeah that's nice.
Basically this

I'm pretty sure this thread accounts for like 1/4 of my total posts or more on TBT. I've always been a pretty hardcore lurker and never got involved until now. I'm hoping I can keep up the pace.

BTW Medalquest Round 2 is still a thing that's happening, I know people were calling dibs earlier so if you're still online feel free to come over. There are fruits lined up in front of the station, feel free to take whatever you need.

Change of plans, something came up and now I need to go out at this ungodly hour. :/ Sorry guys.

Last edited:
Basically this

I'm pretty sure this thread accounts for like 1/4 of my total posts or more on TBT. I've always been a pretty hardcore lurker and never got involved until now. I'm hoping I can keep up the pace.

BTW Medalquest Round 2 is still a thing that's happening, I know people were calling dibs earlier so if you're still online feel free to come over. There are fruits lined up in front of the station, feel free to take whatever you need.

Change of plans, something came up and now I need to go out at this ungodly hour. :/ Sorry guys.
I just hope this wont get cancelled. :(

Figured out a way to make the campsite work and keep Whitney at the same time :cool:

Not TTing is hard though ;-;
Is anyone else having trouble not TTing? I want to go to the next day so bad

I am finding it really hard to not TT. D: I didn't realize tt would ruin me like this XD IT IS NOT FAST ENOUGH

I've let three different people drop off Katie today, but all of those Katies dropped their ticket before getting on the train and didn't arrive.

Is that just weird luck? Or is there a game mechanic that makes certain towns unable to take Katie on certain days? She won't come to my town .-.

Really glad I found this forum and thread. My game has been gathering dust since 2013.

Y5uPEWD.jpg

w5y3cdE.jpg

CGErBQ6.jpg

Lucked out with the fishing tournament. Fish of choice was sea bass. I accidentally turned in a middle of the road size one first, but I still managed to get seven set pieces.

gZ9Orkm.jpg

q3Lrye4.jpg

ZWDYvsd.jpg

My villagers went straight to the big questions: can boys wear makeup, what if gravity is a lie, and are we actually in a giant bowl?

ce0sdYb.jpg

Had a new villager move in each day. First Keaton, then Barold and now Cherry.

Besides all that, caught fish, went to the island, paid off two loans. The usual. I'm enjoying the game more the second time around. Much more casual.
J3yumkr.jpg

Can't get a screenshot yet as I don't have any PWP. Cherry's house will be where I'm standing.

Back