• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Can anyone help me? I have to get a petition signed by the end of the day from other towns and was wondering if anyone's gate is open!? My FC is 4914-3612-4468. It would be a great help! Thanks ☺

Can anyone help me? I have to get a petition signed by the end of the day from other towns and was wondering if anyone's gate is open!? My FC is 4914-3612-4468. It would be a great help! Thanks ☺

Adding you in a few secs and opening my gate. By the way can i come by your town as well to drop katie off?

Can anyone let me into their town to petition? I can pay if need be :) please pm me!

If anyone needs any help I will be around until 21h Portugal time playing. I have two towns so I can help. Just message me if you do.

I only need 1 more signature, if you let me come for a bit, I'd appreciate it!

I need signatures for one of my favorite villages! I would be very grateful if someone would open their gates for me! My FC is: 3797-8046-3355

I need signatures for Nan's petition, Read 100 Books a Year. Come on, bookworms, isn't that a great idea? PM me if you're willing to let me visit.

EDIT: I got some signatures.

Last edited:
Flora needs signatures to banish unsightly blemishes. I would appreciate if someone is willing to let me visit. :) I can do the same for you if you need signatures. Please send me a PM!

Can someone help me? I need signatures for a petition. Please and thank you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

homespun, we can help each other out!!

anyone want to help me out and let me come collect signatures for marshal? i'll drop off some perf apples for your kindness. just vm me.

Marshal needs signatures for the petition 'Hugs, Not Thugs'! Please PM if I can visit! :)

Is there anyone online that will allow me to visit their town so I can get signatures for my "Scary Faces Are Still Faces" petition? Please send me a VM if so.

Back