• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

ankha needs 6 signatures for her petition ! any help is greatly appreciated.

Elise needs signatures for her petition, Dreamers for More Sleep. Sounds like an awesome cause, does it not? I'd much appreciate it if I could come to someone's town to get them!

EDIT: Got them!

Last edited:
Rowan needs signatures for his petition, would anyone mind opening their gates?

Jacques need signatures for "No more Documentaries". Not sure if I agree completely with that, but he seemed pretty enthusiastic about it! If anyone could open their gates it would definitely be appreciated!

~~~~

Nvm I got some

Last edited:
Folks, I've got a really important petition here. A villager in my town needs signatures to erect a national monument to naps. I'm sure you'll all agree that this is a worthy cause. I'll even bring you a basket of perfect peaches to sweeten the deal. Bribery you say? No, don't be silly.

I need to collect signatures for Dotty's "Say NO to Noogies" petition. Please VM or PM me, I'll make sure to leave a Wi-Fi Rating and I'll let you into my town if you need signatures as well.

I need to get some signatures for Marshall please help , is it possible to visit asap as I need to go in 20 mins

Elvis needs 6 signatures! I'll be up today, 1 PM-5PM (GMT+8)! Please PM me if you wanna help!

Another thing, I do have a villager in my void. It's Fang. So there's a chance that you'll get Fang while I visit your town. He's unoriginal, by the way.

EDIT: Never mind.

Last edited:
Elise wants me to help her out with another petition. This time, it's for saving the t-shirt! If anyone could let me come to their town to collect signatures, I would much appreciate it. Just shoot me a message if you'd like me to come over!

UPDATE TIME YO

Please welcome endlesssky to our Commons! Enjoy your stay!!

As always, we're looking to add more people to the list. Your only requirements are a village of 8+ residents and to be on kinda often!

Unfortunately I haven't been on very Commonly. Oh the irony! That's mostly because what keeps me here is my art thread, buuuut my tablet is in such bad condition that I can't make art reliably anymore. So, if needed, please request someone other than me for a little while. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Happy Signing!

FL​

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me. Whitney needs some sigs.
Let me know if you can help.

Thanks ~

Hey, guess who needs signatures for Merengue??

Edit: Nevermind :3 carry on civilians

Last edited:
Back