• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

What are the sigs for? I've only ever had to get some for Shrunk. Can someone explain this to me?

Sometimes villagers will want a petition for random silly things. "Grumps are beautiful too" or some such other silliness. :3

Nan wants signatures for "Fondue for Everyone". Surely you can agree that this is a necessary action! PM me if you're willing to let me come to your town. Also, Nan goes to sleep in 2 and a half hours. If I'm not online, PM me anyway, chances are I'm still on the forum and just forgot to refresh because I've been staying on one page.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:
Marshal needs signatures for "Little Guys Can Be Fierce!" It's a good cause, I assure. I might not be able to get on right away, but do PM me!

Avery has one for Salty and Satisfying..... wtf..... but can I get it signed pleaseeeeee

Marshal needs signatures for his "Animals are people too" petition. Anyone available to help?

O'hare needs sigs if anyone is willing to help

Got them!

Last edited:
Gaston needs sigs, anyone willing to help?

Also please make sure you have a clear void since I only have 9 villagers

I am available if anyone needs signatures, but I do not have a clear void.
Pretty sure Gladys and Cody at least are stuck in there.

Back