• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Marshal is petitioning to "Make cheese, not traps" if anyone would like to help out my favourite villager~!

EDIT;; @Candyapple swoops in to save the day yet again!

Last edited:
Hi! Ribbot's looking for signatures for "Martial Arts for All". Please let me know if I can come to your town. Thanks!

Muffy is asking for sigs for Bake-A-Cake Week. Please let me know if I can come by your town. Thanks!

Edit: Got my sigs thanks to jazz-lovely!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I need 6 signatures for Monty's petition! If anybody would be willing to help me out I'd really appreciate it! Thank you so much!

Edit: Got the help I needed thanks to Valzed!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I need 6 signatures for Monty's petition! If anybody would be willing to help me out I'd really appreciate it! Thank you so much!

Hi! I should be on & off here and my 3DS all day/night. If you see me on just send me a VM & you can come to my town for your sigs. Thanks!

Hello I need help getting signatures for Merengue's Knit Sweaters for Trees petition XD Thanks~

Hello hello, I need 6 signature for Kyle's "Indie Rock Forever" petition. If anyone's willing and available, I really appreciate the help! VM, PM, or simply replying works for me C:

Back