The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Marshal is petitioning to "Make cheese, not traps" if anyone would like to help out my favourite villager~!

EDIT;; @Candyapple swoops in to save the day yet again!

Last edited:
Hi! Ribbot's looking for signatures for "Martial Arts for All". Please let me know if I can come to your town. Thanks!

Muffy is asking for sigs for Bake-A-Cake Week. Please let me know if I can come by your town. Thanks!

Edit: Got my sigs thanks to jazz-lovely!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I need 6 signatures for Monty's petition! If anybody would be willing to help me out I'd really appreciate it! Thank you so much!

Edit: Got the help I needed thanks to Valzed!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I need 6 signatures for Monty's petition! If anybody would be willing to help me out I'd really appreciate it! Thank you so much!

Hi! I should be on & off here and my 3DS all day/night. If you see me on just send me a VM & you can come to my town for your sigs. Thanks!

Hello I need help getting signatures for Merengue's Knit Sweaters for Trees petition XD Thanks~

Hello hello, I need 6 signature for Kyle's "Indie Rock Forever" petition. If anyone's willing and available, I really appreciate the help! VM, PM, or simply replying works for me C:

Back