• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Finished my cosplay. He's a character from a Japanese play called "Lens" and "Prismatic" (Hyaku-iro Megane).
MUHr4H5.jpg
Sw2eZz6.jpg

Last edited:
Got a few pictures the last few nights.

HNI_0024.JPG
Caught Bones sneaking into his house pretty late the other night!

HNI_0026.JPG
I almost moved Blaire out for another snooty, but ended up keeping her. I was glad to see her so happy when I sat next to her on this bench. :)

HNI_0062.JPG
I have been stalking Bones for weeks and he won't request the hammock! I want to put it in that empty space between the trees. Laying on the hammock and listening to the crackling fire pit sounds pretty relaxing so idk why he won't just request it.

HNI_0058.JPG
Time to head inside for the night!

HNI_0036.JPG
Grabbing a drink in my underground Tiki bar.����

HNI_0048.JPG
Then it's off to bed! I love the princess series.

HNI_0063.JPG
Coffee the next morning! Though, the idea of pigeon milk is a bit nauseating lol.

Not much longer before the snow finally melts!!

hni_0046_by_valzed-dc23imv.jpg
I finally packed up Sam the Snowman from the "Want to Build a Snowman" Event. Molly wanted to say good-bye...

hni_0060_by_valzed-dc23ijj.jpg
After learning recently that the Otoman Egg from Felyne's RV could be customized (Thank you so much, womenrfromvenusaur, for that info!!) I bought enough to have an original and get every available customization. What? It's not like it was an obsession or anything...

Still not a lot happening in Merimont. When I start landscaping and things are actually happening then I'll start being more active and posting a lot more. But anime is also taking up my time.

Just a few things though

Deirdre tried to move even though she just moved in. I told her to stay
DVNjaVNUMAAPd_v.jpg

I paid off my suspension bridge (I had to sell a lot of apples, oranges and assessed fossils to pay it off)
DVNjIvSV4AA0uB-.jpg

And Saharah redid my interior of my house. For once, I actually like the floor and wall she gave me. Normally she gives me goshawful designs that looks like vomit vomited.
DVNjj7lU0AA8AhF.jpg

Last edited:
Really Etoile? REALLY? o_O

Does Etoile need glasses? :D

WolfEtoile1.JPG

WolfEtoile2.JPG

My first time using the ds browser to email screenshots to myself, to upload here. o_O

HNI_0073.JPG

HNI_0074.JPG

Making a Flower shop in my other town, I'm not really feeling the wallpaper or maybe it's the floor.​

Imho, the wallpaper...:blush:

A very creative and attractive flower shop, btw!

Last edited:
HNI_0089.JPG

I'm so happy to see Sally, I haven't seen her or any of them in a while in my main town. I only come here to update my DA now (Where I set the town to Spring).​

Last edited:
Teddy is probably just extremely nearsighted considering that his eyes consist of two small rectangles.

This happens on a daily basis. With ALL of them.
Mainly Etoile.

I should write a book about her.

Today, she was standing next to a pear tree. She was closer to it than I was, and asked me to pick her a pear.

I would've had to move past her, to get to it. o_O

This happens on a daily basis. With ALL of them.
Mainly Etoile.

I should write a book about her.

Today, she was standing next to a pear tree. She was closer to it than I was, and asked me to pick her a pear.

I would've had to move past her, to get to it. o_O

I swear there should be a PWP that is an optical centre, because these villagers need it ._.

Today I found a rare bug I've never seen before: a villager being angry inside Nooklings. I didn't even push him either, he just kept making this face since I entered:

DVEs5IYVwAAQvwy.jpg

Caption: when all shopkeepers keep fawning around the mayor and no one comes to see if you need something

Last edited:
Back