• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

DWXJlEfVwAAf0UQ.jpg

So, this is how you play golf, right?

Oh Cherry what do you mean "a weirdo", that's adorable. :D For context, Boots apparently invited Cherry to meet up with him behind the town hall and she expected him to confess secrets.

HNI_0073.JPG

wO4FEBj.jpg
Glad to be of assistance.I'd wouldn't want a cat to be separated from her doghouse for too long.

l02uwm6.jpg
Don't gobble just yet...some friends from the next town over just called and they'd like to invite you to their luau.Oh,and they want you to bring that apple along.

gVapkEZ.jpg
Cally came over to show off her new duds.I think she got a new job selling real estate.

HK3yeQF.jpg
I think Gabi might be the attack bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

p68pQJE.jpg
S12BA3v.jpg
It's funny but sometimes the villagers actually do know what outfits look good on them.All Pekoe needs now is an oversized astro sign medallion on a thick gold chain and a Long Island Iced Tea in her hand(paw?)to complete the ensemble.

My LoZ collection is complete! Katrina finally sold me Tingle's Hat!
tingle_hat_finally_by_valzed-dc51bv7.jpg

Stylin'! (I've been trying to catch a Spider Crab.)
stylin__by_valzed-dc51bw4.jpg

Today I found a spider crab!

HNI_0023 (1).JPG

It got a new home in the aquarium; my crab collection is soon complete.

HNI_0033.JPG

Craaabs.

HNI_0026.JPG

I caught three in a row, and I swear I've dislocated a finger.

How KIDS have the strength to catch them I'll never know.

The game cheats. It slows you down when you're underwater chasing something, but if you're not chasing anything, you can almost power swim underwater. o_O

Today I found a spider crab!

View attachment 214863

It got a new home in the aquarium; my crab collection is soon complete.

View attachment 214864

Craaabs.

View attachment 214865

Congrats! I've been trying for days and no luck yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I caught three in a row, and I swear I've dislocated a finger.

How KIDS have the strength to catch them I'll never know.

The game cheats. It slows you down when you're underwater chasing something, but if you're not chasing anything, you can almost power swim underwater. o_O

I'm pretty sure I've damaged both hands in my spider crab pursuit. I don't have how you managed to catch 3. Your finger probably is dislocated. Yes, the game absolutely cheats!

Edit: I finally caught a Spider Crab today!! I only need one more Deep Sea Creature to have them all! I'm coming for you Spiny Lobster... as soon as September 16th gets here. Sigh...

Last edited:
Back