• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

Hey, do you wanna build a snowman?

DUVizzCU0AIqHYq.jpg

Dang, not quite right oh well

DUVi6kvU8AIzWoC.jpg

First try when I planted for my cedar mushroom farm...5 out of six of the patterns! Whoohoo!

HNI_0011.JPG

This might be the eighth or ninth try to get the elusive musical note pattern...:(

HNI_0069.JPG

HNI_0056.JPG

That's for sure, Jacob, a very tiny adventure...since your house is not more than 15 steps from this bridge.

HNI_0060.JPG

Nope, nothing except a million stars! Aren't they enough?

Last edited:
I don't think the music note or the clover are rare at all.
I get them more than any other pattern. ^_^

Oh, good, thanks, then I can expect it soon! ;)

PS The clover is under the date and time...

Last edited:
Once I built a Snowboy next to another Snowboy and just a while later the other one had moved a little. Maybe it was too awkward to be so close to each other?

HNI_0098.JPG

HNI_0100.JPG

This might be one my favorite screenshots out of the ones I've taken for some reason (the "some reason" is just that I really like persimmons).

HNI_0052.JPG

Today I saw Mott fishing so I decided to join him even though there weren't any fish nearby!

HNI_0037 (1).JPG

Speaking of snow people. I built all four of them on first tries this year...idk why it was so easy.

HNI_0097.JPG

Here is what has been happening to snowballs ever since then...;)

HNI_0023 (2).JPG

HNI_0089.JPG

HNI_0040.JPG

HNI_0086.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

Today I saw Mott fishing so I decided to join him even though there weren't any fish nearby!

View attachment 213969

And even though Mott has no line or bobber!

DTgsVavVoAAhurV.jpg

I love getting igloo campers~ the light from that stew pot is so cozy~

DTguyGsUQAANzve.jpg

I'm pretty sure sleeping in such a place is dangerous, but... oh well. >v<

I know it's almost the end of January but I just now had a chance to post some Toy Day pics. This was my very 1st Toy Day with my Villagers! :D

attachment.php

I had a Beary Merry Toy Day!

attachment.php

EEEE! It's Jingle! I was soooo excited!

attachment.php

Thank you for bringing joy to Cutetown, Jingle!

Not much has been happening in Merimont since I had just started it but just a few pictures I want to share.

Both Brooke and Lake paid off their first home loans. I try to keep Lake's house an expansion or two behind Brooke's house.

DUkyH7pVAAAG1eD.jpg

DUkzsJTVQAA0nn4.jpg

Beau visited me the other day and was impressed by my sense of style. I guess dirt clod wall and old wood flooring is a style. He sent me an Alpine Panel which I gave to Melba who asked me for it.

DUky4ltVQAAzfSM.jpg

Quillson moved in today as the 7th resident of Merimont. I like him already

DUkzQIKVQAAsOms.jpg

And I set up donation for my campsite. I hurried up and set this up before a villager moved here and got in the way. Looks empty and boring now but it's going to look really good once I start landscaping and adding trees and paths and whatnot

DUkzhHpVMAAaEvI.jpg

And last but not least, I made a flag for my town. No meaning in this flag just a flag of random shapes and colors.
I didn't think too much of it when I designed it and I ended up loving it.

DUk1hlqVQAAwRwG.jpg

But other than those few things, I've been focusing on just filling my encyclopedia, talking to Sable every day with both Brooke and Lake, building my relationship with my villagers and basically just goofing around on the game.

Last edited:
At first I didn't feel like displaying the clothes I've made for whatever reason but now that I did I feel content about it.

HNI_0003.JPG

Pudge was standing in front of Boots's door for a while today.

HNI_0001.JPG

Amazing! A lychee! Seeing them in the game makes me want to find some in real life too since they look tasty.

HNI_0091.JPG

And even though Mott has no line or bobber!
Oh no, for some reason I didn't even pay attention to that at first! Maybe he lost his bobber to a furious fish but didn't want anyone to notice so he just played it cool instead. :D

HNI_0051.JPG

Sylvana came over for a visit.

HNI_0086.JPG

Went into a random Dream Town through Luna and found Genji's house in a great spot.

HNI_0006.JPG

DPH5U-BVQAAaba6.jpg
Sure...and any children they might ever have would be called "hipsters".

CKaiM4CUYAAt9UN.jpg
QqZBWHI.jpg
R3tn8d8.jpg
Speaking of couples,I like when villagers of the same species but opposite genders decide to wear the same outfit.

zCwM3BV.jpg
Yuk....the worst article of clothing after the moldy shirt.

Well I was going to share these pictures earlier but the Bell Tree was trying no to let me on for some reason.

Anyways

DU5VSENUQAAvtJN.jpg
Merry is moving in. I looked her up on the Animal Crossing wiki and she is aDORable. I like her already and she hasn't even moved in yet

Got my campsite built

DU5WITdUQAEy74m.jpg

Deirdre, your house isn't much bigger than Lake's so how about you sit down somewhere?
DU5WRbWVMAACPgx.jpg

Villagers picking up on each other's catchphrases. Blaire looks ridculous saying 'saltlick.' I wish tehre was a way to make this stop.
DU5VK0aUMAEpkm2.jpg

Although Rooney saying 'toasty' isn't all that bad becasue according to the wiki, toasty refers to something about Australia being hot and he is a kangaroo after all
DU5VijFVMAAahxs.jpg

Then Brooke took a flying leap of faith off the cliff.....
DU5VygyUQAES4Qw.jpg

only to promptly sink after her buttflop into the ocean below
DU5WdY6VoAI3TyF.jpg

Last edited:
Well I was going to share these pictures earlier but the Bell Tree was trying no to let me on for some reason.

Anyways

View attachment 214083
Merry is moving in. I looked her up on the Animal Crossing wiki and she is aDORable. I like her already and she hasn't even moved in yet

CK3VBZZVEAEz7iU.jpg
Merry popped up in my campsite over four years ago and I knew nothing about her but she really won me over.I used to have Merry and Felicity in the same town(still have both but in different towns)like you do now.I've always thought that they looked like sisters.

so, after a month of animal crossing i reset again!
for a good reason this time though! i wanted to make a diary blog for my new town, i feel like it'll help keep me invested!
SGmC51t.png

my first night in the new yuanlin blessed me with an aurora, and a good excuse to finally change my avatar

View attachment 214098
Merry popped up in my campsite over four years ago and I knew nothing about her but she really won me over.I used to have Merry and Felicity in the same town(still have both but in different towns)like you do now.I've always thought that they looked like sisters.

Hmm, they do look like sisters. interesting. I can't wait to get them together for some pictures. She already won me over. I went and introduced myself to her and she's just too cute.

I walked into Blaire's house and she's nowhere to be found (she was sleeping behind that screen)

DU-FY0vVQAAh9PY.jpg

Last edited:
Back