• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

That is one of the cutest, most creative ideas I have seen. Thank you for posting!

OMG, thank you! It's nothing really~
I originally wanted to have villagers' pictures sitting on stools, but only the front facing ones looked good, so I had a change of plans~ the idea should work with baby bears on stools though! :)

DV2CGwYUMAADWZd.jpg

DV2By0-V4AAQUqk.jpg

Viva Festivale! ♫

iOaPs5N.jpg
Hmmm...that name has a familiar ring to it.

WaSVnNO.jpg
No wonder the roses you gave me for my birthday smelled kinda funny......

6zGrZjI.jpg
Run!Faster,Puck!I know you can fly....keep flapping those wings!And he did fly...right off the cliff and on to my patch of rare hybrid tulips.But don't worry...the tulips are just fine.

Last edited:
DV1rsVdVAAEw8UY.jpg

I've never seen a shirt's mannequin without the shirt before... maybe it's a glitch?

(By the way, that's Mayor Mei visiting Sundance~)

I believe I can fly - I believe I can touch the... tile?

HNI_0099.JPG

When the day keeps treating you unfairly

HNI_0085.JPG

What's better than watching thrilling shows in a dark living room?

HNI_0097.JPG

I got a piece of music from K.K. Slider too!

HNI_0096.JPG

HNI_0035.JPG
HNI_0038.JPG
HNI_0046.JPG
HNI_0066.JPG

Marshal threw my Birthday party this year in Vista, the gift they gave me was another Birthday Hat lol.

Last edited:
6VlT6NN.png

E96lloO.png

i was too impatient to wait til tomorrow to see grass and i finally can get clean screenshots

Last edited:
A couple villagers in Skylark celebrated their birthdays the past week: Sprinkle and Hamphrey. I got a couple pictures from their birthday parties.

Attachments

• HNI_0092.JPG
    HNI_0092.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 200
  • HNI_0085.JPG
    HNI_0085.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 200
I feel bad because I've been totally not active on here, but hey, I haven't really been playing this game all that much but I took a few pictures just now (first day of spring) and just update you all on the happenings of Merimont

I completed 3 projects so far: campsite, fountain and another bridge

Rooney is the only one who moved. Deirdre tried to move back in winter and I wouldn't let her.

DW5_V6EV4AApJU7.jpg

I completed the exterior decorating for Brooke's house.

DW6AR0bU0AAA_L4.jpg

Now I'm collecting ranch series item for the main room

DW6AMJUVoAIy0CE.jpg

I changed Brooke into her spring outfit, which consists of my favorite dress in the game: the Overall dress.

DW6AXOmVwAAMoAY.jpg

And I've been doing a bit of landscaping here and there. I just changed the paths to the spring mossy stones. This is the fountain in front of town hall. I really like how this turned out.

DW6AGXDU0AUHSVj.jpg

And just a random area in front of Deirdre and Quillson's houses. Those with spot say 'bush' because those are where I"m planning on putting bushes when I feel like going to the island to get some

DW6AB1FVMAEFQaL.jpg

So that's pretty much it. Not very exciting but again, I don't really stay on the game long enough for anything to really happen lol. Lately whenever I log on to the game, I'm usually on there long enough to just collect fossils and check the shops. I don't even go to the island or get emotions from Dr. Shrunk. I don't know why guys, but I think my interest in playing is gone.

Back