• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Official "Looking/Searching For" Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I?m desperatly looking for Muffy, Rory or Del. I will pay millions.

Thanks. :)

Looking for Cookie! Be nice if she was free but prepared to pay big bells. Also does anyone actually reply here?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Axel, Apollo and Filbert :)
I have got Apollo in my campsite! Would you like me to get him for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town has no lazy or normal villagers, please help. :c
Poppy is a normal villager would you like her?

Last edited:
LF Fauna will pay millions for her

LF Fauna will pay millions for her
please help me get her for my son.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be watching for Fauna and Cookie for you in my campsites. We have 3 avail between my kids's towns. You can have either or both free if they come through. I also posted that you were looking for Cookie in another thread.

I just saw that. Thanks so much. Another lovely member who has a cycle thread has Cookie and said as soon as she moves I can have her. Yay. So, I'll just be on the hunt for Fauna. Thanks so much again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back