• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official "Looking/Searching For" Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Fuchsia, Gayle, Cookie, Diana, Flora, Marcie, Snake, Bob, Pietro, and Chow, if anyone has them and is willing to give them away, please let me know.♥

Looking desperately for Merengue. I have Octavian moving out whom I'd be willing to trade, along with however many bells you want. If it's within reason or a bit higher than reasonable, then I will pay you that amount.

I still really want Jacques ;____; He's my only dreamie I haven't seen once ANYWHERE...

I still really want Jacques ;____; He's my only dreamie I haven't seen once ANYWHERE...

Random, less popular villagers get put up on tumblr (acnladopt, villagertrade, villageradopt) all the time. Also, my bf has him and eventually wants to get rid of him, but he doesn't TT, so no telling how long it would take.

Random, less popular villagers get put up on tumblr (acnladopt, villagertrade, villageradopt) all the time. Also, my bf has him and eventually wants to get rid of him, but he doesn't TT, so no telling how long it would take.
I follow acnladopt and villageradopt and I've never seen him. I've seen a few of my other dreamies, but not Jacques. ;_;

Ostrich - Phil/Phoebe
Frog - Drift
Eagle - Apollo
Rabbit - Coco

Got room for all 4, let me know how many Bells you'd like. Please, PM me instead of replying. Thanks!

Since I think my chances of resetting for them are relatively low, I guess I'll try to see if anyone is giving away or selling Mitzi or Punchy. I'd really like to get these two into my town.

I follow acnladopt and villageradopt and I've never seen him. I've seen a few of my other dreamies, but not Jacques. ;_;

Oh really? I thought I'd seen him on one of those giveaway blogs at least once. >.< I hope you find him!

Desperately looking for Yuka! She's my last dreamie T__T I'm willing to pay millions or her

kinda off topic but i didn't want to make a thread for it, is Snake (the villager) for the dlc pumpkin pie a good deal

LF:Zucker,Stitches, Punchy/Diana
FT: Tons o' bells. :3
Btw,Tammy's free to the first person to PM me about her.

Looking for Vesta, for a friend. Willing to pay in bells, fossils, nintendo items, hybrid tulips, Merry, Yuka, or any combination of those.

Still looking for any of the dreamies in my sig. Don't have any yet but have an open spot ready! Especially for Frank <3

If anyone would like Gladys, she is moving on the 1st of September, which is Sunday. Please post on my giveaway thread for her if you're interested. I'd like her to go to somebody who has her as a dream villager or would really appreciate her. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back