• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official "Looking/Searching For" Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Zucker....
I made offers before and won auctions but every time the person backed out or gives it away to someone elseor void it. It makes me frustrated. ; A;

I can offer bells & sets

I am looking for Julian or any of my dreamies! I will offer the whole dotted set along with setsubun beans as well as 650k.

Looking for Punchy or Shep. I TT'd out my old Dreamie for Punchy but then it got cancelled, so two losses for me ;_;

I'm looking for my little sister's dreamie, Pashmina, for her birthday. Please, drop a pm if you would like to give her a nice home. ^_^

Looking for: Bianca, Kid Cat, Marina - bells or trade for any of them.
For trade: Pompom, Peck, Kitt

Still looking for Diana and Deirdre... PM me if you have them or know of anyone that has them.

Available villagers:
Pietro (taken by rudythecat)
Ruby
Curly
Quillson
Savannah
Cyrano

Last edited:
I like your sig, Matt. Who drew your mayor?

The biggest one Im looking for now is Whitney...need to wait to get Shep back...nephew sneaked my game the other night and TT'd my town...lost a lot of good villagers...

So Whitney is on my top right now...

I like your sig, Matt. Who drew your mayor?

The biggest one Im looking for now is Whitney...need to wait to get Shep back...nephew sneaked my game the other night and TT'd my town...lost a lot of good villagers...

So Whitney is on my top right now...
Ah it was someone on Tumblr, I forget who off the top of my head! It was an irl commision though. :) Very nice work.

I actually already have her :) I've gotten lucky so far and have about half of my dreamies, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back