• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

I'm looking for Julian (#173). I know he's very desirable and thus hard to come by, but he's my partner's #1 dream villager and I really want to try to find this card for them. ; ;

I don't have anything to trade at the moment, but if anyone could help me out, we could work something out over PM. Otherwise I will probably be buying S2 packs in the near future.

All I have to trade is Bertha but I'd like Lily, only expect to get her if someone with a full collection has doubles but that's fine, also I can load the challenge DLC from HHD onto Bertha's card if anyones interested

Seeking a Sanrio pack (all 6) in english preferably but will consider japanese depending on the price. I'm in Australia so I can factor in a postage price too ^ ^

Last edited:
Looking for Sanrio Series cards, specifically Etoile, Rilla, Chai and Chelsea.

Willing to trade season 5 card, PM me for info.

Looking for Beau, can offer a variety of cards. Let me know, and I can make a more specific offer!

Looking for Deli and Bill.

They are my favorite villagers of all time.

I live in Canada! So that's preferred.

I'm looking for Pietro.
I have a lot of cards to offer.
Please private message me.
USA only thanks

Any card that has a Monitor Tower item saved to it would be TREMENDOUS! Rather desperate, looking to pay $$$ ASAP

They have been in Australia? Sold out in minutes, there were only 150 packs sold x- x you can check the official nintendo social media pages and see the post about it.

I have an extra Alfonso (153) card from Series 2 for trade.

I'm pretty open, as I don't have too many cards yet (I have none at all from Series 3), so let me know what you've got!

USA only, please.

EDIT: TRADED.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for Ankha, Marshal, Pietro, Rosie cards! Send me a message if you got them ❤️

Back