• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

Desperately seeking Wolfgang and Ankha! Willing to trade two of my cards for him, my trading thread is in my signature! Also seeking Drago and Kiki :D

I'm Looking for Dobie, card 46 of series 5.
He's the last one i need, and i'm kinda desperate!

PM me if you're willing to trade me him!

Located in Norway, btw.

Looking desperately for Kiki the cat. I am willing to trade 2 regular cards or one special for this one. I only have a few (lol pretty poor xD) But I hope someone will consider. I also have more to offer :) Let me know if you're interested.

Here's what I have to offer.

*Resetti 006
-Portia 021
-Alli 036
-Octavian 045
-Pudge 064
-Midge 065
-Cole 096
*Leilani

Please send me a PM if you're interested <3

Last edited:
LF: Merengue, Julian, Kid, Gayle, Tangy, Francine and any Sanrio cards!

Let me know which cards you need!

Uk looking for chrissy and Francine ^^

Last edited:
I'm looking for Marshal or Ankha! Willing to trade my stitches, gayle, or francine card, US only!

Last edited:
looking for tons in my thread, but specifically for whitney & lolly right now. lmk if you have one or both and would be willing to trade! :>

Looking for Shari, Diana, Aurora, or Chevre among many others. I have a lot of series 1 and 2 and a few series 3 that I'd trade in the US. If interested PM or VM!

Looking for Marina and Genji, also possibly Skye/Merengue.

Currently have and am willing to trade Ruby, Chrissy, Francine, Tia, Blaire, Colton among other cards with a lot of duplicates.

PM me if you're interested!!! Thanks!

Looking for the following cards

-Mott

-Flora

-Felicity

-Frita

I am willing to give:

-Isabelle (summer outfit 01)

-Bam

-Bluebear

-Punchy

-Chevre

-Stitches (bug net version)

-Mitzi

-Kabuki

-Peanut

-Lily

-Octavian

-Goldie (slingshot version)

-Chief

-Apollo

-Wolfgang

-Sable

-Chrissy

-Tangy

Thanks! if you have any of the cards i want and are willing to trade for the ones im offering, please PM me !!

Currently looking for Purrl and Merry. Willing to trade any of my other cards, PM me and I'll see if I have one you want (I mainly have cards from series 1-3, none for four, sorry!).

Looking for Rosie~
And I know it's kind of a long shot..
but would love to get Julian too.

I've got s4 cards to trade. Just ask.~
Please feel free to send me a pm if you can help!
Thanks! <3

Last edited:
Looking for Diana. Can trade Julian, Ankha, and many more. In the US

I'm looking for Merengue (and Pekoe but not big priority). I have a bunch of cards for trade (Punchy, Genji, Kyle and Julian for some notable ones) US Only and this is my first time posting but I've done trades through Reddit.

Last edited:
Looking to trade for the following..

049 Bonbon
148 Whitney
231 Elvis
332 Shep
333 Lolly
344 Rudy
s3 Etoile (EU only)
s4 Chai (EU only)

Can offer anything Here
Please PM if interested :)