• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

I'm looking for Julian (#173). I know he's very desirable and thus hard to come by, but he's my partner's #1 dream villager and I really want to try to find this card for them. ; ;

I don't have anything to trade at the moment, but if anyone could help me out, we could work something out over PM. Otherwise I will probably be buying S2 packs in the near future.

All I have to trade is Bertha but I'd like Lily, only expect to get her if someone with a full collection has doubles but that's fine, also I can load the challenge DLC from HHD onto Bertha's card if anyones interested

Seeking a Sanrio pack (all 6) in english preferably but will consider japanese depending on the price. I'm in Australia so I can factor in a postage price too ^ ^

Last edited:
Looking for Sanrio Series cards, specifically Etoile, Rilla, Chai and Chelsea.

Willing to trade season 5 card, PM me for info.

Looking for Beau, can offer a variety of cards. Let me know, and I can make a more specific offer!

Looking for Deli and Bill.

They are my favorite villagers of all time.

I live in Canada! So that's preferred.

I'm looking for Pietro.
I have a lot of cards to offer.
Please private message me.
USA only thanks

Any card that has a Monitor Tower item saved to it would be TREMENDOUS! Rather desperate, looking to pay $$$ ASAP

They have been in Australia? Sold out in minutes, there were only 150 packs sold x- x you can check the official nintendo social media pages and see the post about it.

I have an extra Alfonso (153) card from Series 2 for trade.

I'm pretty open, as I don't have too many cards yet (I have none at all from Series 3), so let me know what you've got!

USA only, please.

EDIT: TRADED.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for Ankha, Marshal, Pietro, Rosie cards! Send me a message if you got them ❤️

Back