• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Official "I Got New Leaf!/I'm downloading New Leaf!" Thread

I got it!

The problem is that it's so early that everything is closed in the game and I can't do anything. =(

I started downloading it last night, went to sleep, I just started about an hour ago.

Taking a break while I wait for things to open.....

Just picked up the game today, really want to start playing it but but I just can't abandon Fire Emblem :(

I GOT IT

I also got the Prima Guide omg so pretty.

I haven't done much yet, still doing Isabelle's tips. I have to go meet Grizzly but of course he's asleep, so I'm going to wait till 10 to check back and see if he's awake yet. :p

YAY NEW LEAF! I can't believe it's here and this is happening.

I have been playing for 3 hours... My rating is 56 percent. I still need to make a flag, and I have to copy this gamecube logo I was going to do and its gonna take forever lol

Random question: when you change your town flag, do you trade the current flag or is it lost? I never changed my flag in WW because I liked the default one so much. :p Also, is there a face guide in the Prima guide?

I'm really happy for everyone that has the game already. :) I hope you're having fun! It's still a 3-day wait for me. Boo! ...it would be good if it was delivered around 10ish, so everyone will be awake and I don't have to wait on anything. :D

Also, is there a face guide in the Prima guide?

Yes, there's a face guide in the Prima guide. I used it when I made my character. :)

I hope everyone is having as much as with NL as I am! And for everyone who hasn't gotten it yet, you're in for a treat when you do. :D

Can somebody post a pic who plays on a regular 3ds? I just want to see how it looks.. I've only see the game on a 3dsXL.

I am waiting outside of EB games it will soon open and I will soon get NL

I was going to get mine at EB games at the mall today, but that didn't open till 12... then I remembered Walmart and it opened at 10! So I actually paid for a cab to get there for 10, and waited for it to open... there was only one other person ahead of me, so I was able to snatch up a copy! Woo! Yay for extra play time, since I have to work from 3-11 tonight. u_u

So I made it to GameStop at 10:00 and found out they open at 11... So I camped out for an hour. Around 10:50 a few others showed up and said they where there for the game. Nice to know people in my city are getting the game. And must be huge fans to be there bright and early for the opening :D Should of asked if they used TBT. I wonder if they are here :/

I'm also glad I got money back since I reserved my copy for $42.

i got it this morning and i have been money grinding ever since!
i payed off my down payment and i cant wait to get my house tomorrow

animal crosing.jpg
Felt good, man. Felt good.

It is sort of "strange"..

I went to BestBuy at 11am (as soon as the store opens) to pick up my pre-ordered bundle (I have paid the full amount already). It turned out that my pre-order DID NOT CAME! however the store has a number of bundles inside the warehouse, so I end up purchasing another bundle.
Now I got TWO bundles! (I don't know if I should keep both?!)

My husband started playing too, he got the game card for his 3ds, and he wouldn't tell me what his town looks like...asks me to "go to" his town to check out???

YEAH! at least I finally got to stay in my TOWN today.....................

Back